Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Yes...I'm cutting off my nose to spite my face

Been here for 19 years...over $580K in sales...$35K in fees.Been through all the changes...Seller Hub was the last straw.Being thrush into Seller Hub was akin to taking a teddy bear from a 1 year-old......and subbing a box of Tinker Toys...while sayi...

Request to cancel his order and then change his mind

As i wrote on title a buyer request to cancel his order but change his mind when i offer him a small discount/refund I got the messages but i wonder if there is anything else i should do?When you sending a cancel request its just a message or you sho...

eBay listings removed - unauthorized user of buyer or bidder account

Just got this message after selling a few things to someone - "We had to cancel bids and purchases on the following item(s) for the buyer, [buyer's ID], because they were made without the account owner's permission. Please note that we're working wit...

Here we go again... TS Nate and the Gulf Coast

It will be at least a Tropical Storm, probably a Cat 1 Hurricane, when it comes ashore. Low lying areas and areas subjected to storm surge are being evacuated in LA, MS, AL .. us here in NW FL (basically Lower Alabama) are watching carefully ... we w...

Fall 2017 Seller Update - New Picture Policy regarding Watermark and Texts over Pictures

I would like to complain over the new picture policy, particularly over no longer being allowed to place watermarks or wording over the pictures. Clearly this was not at all well thought out by eBay. I wonder if anyone who makes the seller rules at e...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Basic store perks? certificate

I have had a store for many years. I always received a $30 credit to buy Ebay supplies. I did not receive one this quarter. Have they been stopped? Anyone else having this issue? Not my selling ID

Selling Pre-Orders? (iPhone X)

So I’m seeing that the iPhone Xs are selling for upwards of 3k to 5k! Why are people willing to spend around quadruple the amount for this?? How does selling phones before they are out even work? Does it work like this? 1. I receive the payment from ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers not reading the whole listing

Like everyone else - I too have the problem of buyers not reading the whole listing. Just had an auction item end and immediately got a note from the buyer. The item is heavy and odd shaped - so I looked at similar completed listings to see what othe...

How Do I Block an International Buyer with a USA address?

I just realized on some of my tranactions on Paypal were international buyers but had USA adrreses. I also noticed Paypal charges additionally for these type of tranactions, I have had about 6 or 7 of these kinds and of course I lose money from these...

Opened 2nd Account - Need to Claim Payment ??? Help

So I just opened a 2nd ebay account. I linked my paypal acount that I have with my first paypal account ot the second one and I just sold my first item. - On the ebay site next to the item where it says payment recieved i have an hour glass saying pa...

Resolved! PayPal Payment Notification Email Missing Shipping Amount

Just noticed this when the eBay sold and PayPal payment received emails arrived for a sale. This is an excerpt from the PayPal payment notification email. Note that the Shipping and handling amount is shown as zero, even though the buyer paid the cor...

ebay_Paypal_payment_notification_email_shipping_amt_missing.gif

Seller Hub - timing for solutions

If you were on the Chat today there was some good discussion on Seller Hub but one of the big concerns is eBay's ability to quickly revise it to be a more effective tool. There was one comment made in response to a post, " ... The goal of Seller Hub ...

Resolved! listing software

Hello can anyone help me i cant listing software and i cant sell it I want to sell windows 7 or 10 key activision but ebay dosent let me How can i sell ? Thanks

Old auction information needed.

About a year ago there was an auction for a rare paperback, Ace Double d-15, Junkie. This auction featured probably the best copy of this book in existance. This book is often described as the 'Holy Grail' of paperback collecting. I would really like...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors