Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Knitters, Crocheters - Organization Help - PLEASE

Hi. Just scored a large lot of knitting and crocheting yarn, and off to WM shortly to grab several storage containers. When I say large, we're talking 6 large trash bags plus 6 boxes a bit larger than paper cartons. My question is: what is the best w...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Prohibited items

It is rather amazing how Ebay picks and choses who can list prohibited items. Ebay made the decision to ban items from ww2 germany, but as you can see there is a whole bunch of that stuff up in an "live auction" I have argued with Ebay about this poi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

ODD message from buyer..Thoughts?

Hello. I had a buyer ask for all of my contact information..like, all of it. Phone, email, name, etc. because he wanted to know who he was buying from. Only a $25 pair of shoes..so kind of odd. Of course i told him this is against ebay plolicy andinf...

Problem With Buyer

I have a 100% rating with eBay with almost 70 transaction. I recently sold an original Apple Watch with a charging dock. It went via USPS Priority mail and I have the receipt and the tracking number. The buyer says he received the package today but i...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Listings contain(s) contact-information such as phone number, email address or weblinks.

I have recently received a number of e-mails from eBay about some of my listings listings containing contact-information such as phone number, email address or weblinks, which is in violation of listing policies. I just spent several hours figuring o...

SCROUNGE LOUNGE $$ SEPTEMBER 2017 $$

The scrounge lounge originated in 2003, catering to all of us who obtain our merchandise for selling at various places such as thrift stores, yard sales, rummage sales, even dumpster diving and picking up items someone has set out along the street fo...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 209 replies
  • 1 helpful

Black pictures

Trying to create a lising, but all the photos I upload are coming out black. Anyone else having this issue? I'm wondering if I put the listing through if the picture will show up or if it will be black.

Help!

How do I know if a ebay buyer is legit? I sold my macbook to someone but their messages haven't made a lot of sense. They paid me through ebay but it still worries me...do I just go ahead and ship it since they paid me through paypal via ebay? Or can...

Codeless coupon link sent through ebay message?

Are we able to send a codeless coupon link through ebay messages now that ebay's bots are over-scrutinizing our communications? Their policy specifically says we can't include web addresses/links in our messages. People have said that their accounts ...

CHANGES THIS YEAR CAUSING LOST SALES ALL YEAR FOR TESTING

Some believe me now, for the last few years i have charted site changes and sales. Pretty much this whole year has been one big test and changes for American sellers. I warned back in January huge changes coming and that would = lost sales. Since the...

USPS says item delivered but Buyer says it never arrived; address is Subway shop

Buyer states package was never received. Tracking indicates that it was delivered Sept 22 2017. Using Google Earth Pro, I looked up the address provided by eBay--it's a Subway sandwich shop in Homer, AK. I requested that buyer verify the address. Buy...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants seller to send the purchased product to a third person without the packing slip or the p

I have had some buyers purchase an item and ask me to send it to a third person without the packing slip and the price.I want to make sure that I will be covered by EBay if there are any issues.Should I ask the buyer if this a gift they want to send ...

Auction vs. Fixed Price

So far I've been sticking to fixed pricing. Where does using the auction method better than fixed pricing? Does one out weigh the other? Looking For Wisdom, debbie55-6

Most Marked as Helpful Authors