Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! E-Bay lists my listings as an auction when I listed it as a fixed price

Is it some kind of game? Why does e-Bay lists some of my listings as an auction when I chose and double checked that I chose them listed as a fixed price listing? I never list anything as an auction and e-Bay tries to push me in that direction. It co...

Money back guarantee and seller protection

Around two months ago a woman bought two tops from me by paying with an 'e-check'. I dispatched the items however the money never reached my account. I am sure that the buyer recieved the items because she left a feedback on those exact tops. After a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY CONTACT ME - I THINK THIS IS A HOAX TO GET MY PASSWORD....

Received a perfect looking eBay message by email - it was in my eBay messages on the my eBay site too. So, I thought everything was ok. But the sender/shopper sent a photo for me to look at contained in the eBay message - on eBay website. The print o...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

SEE FULL ITEM DESCRIPTION

JERKING everyone's CHAIN /// CLICK - "SEE Full Item Description" Link Below To See MY PHOTOS & Description I WORKED HOURS To Create and PAY FEES for THIS STORE for MY Items TO BE SEEN / Now They're PLAYING GAMES and HIDING IT - You Have To DIG To SEE...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cancelling a BIN item

Hello all, I have been selling on here for nearly a year and just hit top rated. I'm trying to maintain that. I sell on here and locally. The item I have listed BIN has had some views but no watchers and has 4 days left. I have an offer locally. If I...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combine Shipping

Hi - a buyer reached out to me and asked if I combine shipping. I only sell baseball cards so they are light and I am happy to combine the shipping (never done before though). Can I inform ebay somehow so I don't have to pay them the fee on two shipp...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Using my photo's and nothing can be done.

Here is a few companies that are using my photo's. *Probably 50% of these photos are from our inventory at one time and these two gys use to work for me and must have taken a flash drive of our archive photo's. http://stores.ebay.com/Montre-Swiss/_i....

Buyer claims unauthorized purchase ...

Two days ago I got a notice from Paypal that a buyer from six weeks ago claims her purchase was unauthorized. I looked up the sale; tracking indicated she got it within a couple of days, and she left positive feedback! Now, it's "under review". Anyon...

Resolved! I became a top rated seller and but i didnt get a 10% discount on selling fees.

Hello.Yesterday i became a top rated seller. I saw that one of the benefits of becoming a top rated seller is 10% discount on the final selling fees of each item you sell. Today i sold something but i saw that i have charged the normal charges withou...

Thursday night?

I have traditionally listed auctions Thursday nights but for a while now my Thursday sales overall have stunk and I wonder if enough people are online to bid or bid up. I"m wondering if I should focus on Sunday-Tuesday instead. Any current wisdom abo...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unease Over a Transaction...

About two weeks ago I sold in auction (which I rarely ever do) a 6-DVD lot that went for less than $10 (with free shipping). Four of the DVDs were still sealed and two of them were new but not sealed. I posted many pictures and made sure to show two ...

Resolved! Appropriate way to get more money from Buyer

Sold an item, BIN, IPR, with free shipping. Buyer wants to upgrade shipping to priority and wants to pay for it. What is the appropriate way to complete this transaction without setting off some kind of alarm with the ebay message robots?

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors