Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer provided wrong address, asking to ship to new address. Now sending strange messages.

My item sold and i recevied instant payment so I shipped the item to the address provided through ebay and paypal. I was following the USPS tracking and a couple days later noticed it said "undeliverable incorrect address". I called their post office...

NEW: eBay and PayPal Scam

Warning fellow sellers, eBay and PayPal have a new scam to me.Example: You WIN your dispute with your buyer and eBay, no money is awarded by eBay to the buyer.Check your PayPal account and PayPal awards a full refund from your funds to the buyer.Afte...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Need suggestions on how to handle this Fendi purse

I sold a Fendi Spy bag on Feb 3, 2017. It had a braided handle and there was a spot on the handle where the end of the braiding was coming out which I stated in the listing and took a picture of. The lady told me after the first use that another end ...

Shipping Costs

Can someone please help me, I'm new to eBay selling? I've noticed people selling an item for $1.99 plus free shipping (USA sellers), the cheapest shipping I can find is $2.61. How is this possible?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer who previously misused INR case are now buying again with another account. Please help!

I had an issue with one particular Australian buyer. I shipped an item to him in April and one month later he opened an underlivered item case. I could not provide eBay with adequate tracking info at the time due to Australian Post never updating the...

Resolved! "SEE FULL ITEM DESCRIPTION" - Caused by Turbolister in my case

I've used Turbolister since forever - great tool. Just this week found my items on auction have the dreaded "SEE FULL ITEM DESCRIPTION" link. After investigation found that Ebay's system adds a gif at the end saying "Powered by Tubrolister" for all i...

The number of returns has surpassed item not received

In September, the case numbers for INR were 5148xxxxxx.INRs were 5149xxxxxx earlier this month, then 5150xxxxxx this week.So INRs are about halfway through all the available case numbers in this series.But the case numbers for returns are already at ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Low rating

Is there a way I can find one of my items that got a low rating. Thanks!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a Listing with Variations?

I found this listing and wanted to know if 1) its a listing with Variations and 2) does the listing count as one Listing or does it use the total number of items being sold and count each one as a separate Listing?

eBay Idea of the Day ~ Spin the Wheel

eBay should have a wheel that every member can spin once a day for prizes & cash. It would entice members to visit eBay daily. . .

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Revising listings.

I want to add 2 photos to an auction. When I hit "revise it," an error message pops up telling me the measurements are missing. (They're not.) The frame for measurements is locked so even if I want to amend it, I can't. Any thoughts? Thanks in advanc...

Free listings

Did anyone get the free listing offer for 200 free listing? I got it twice and do you know if it's duplicate or is it two different offers. thanks

Most Marked as Helpful Authors