Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shipping

I sold and shipped an expensive pair of shoes. Usps tracking states delivered at door. Buyer never received the package. Am I the shipper responsible to refund buyer his money? Even though I did my part and shipped.

Buy It Now + Offers

I listed items last month and even though it defaulted to the checked Make Offer Box, I was able to go in and edit out the "Make Offers." Now today it doesn't even let me do that. When I switch from Auction to Buy it Now, the new label is "Buy It Now...

Does anyone at ebay corporate know how they have ruined ebay beyond repair? Pure incompetence.

What is going on?Don't they realize a lot of us make a living at ebay, andto change it so it's way slower and inefficient is pure incompetance. The ebay founders and those that came shortly afterwards werevisionary geniuses. Who is minding the store ...

Pictures not loading.

Is ebay broken again?I can't load photos to my listing.And I can't load pics in messages.I have an interested customer on an expensive item.

Suspicious Buyer

I have a suspicious buyer. They just bought a cheap pair of pants from me & paid right away but moments later I got a private message from them giving me a completely different address not even the same state to ship them to. I have bought items in t...

A new scam?

I got this email today. Does it look legit? There's no message in my ebay. I did a refund a few days ago, but Paypal shows it as complete. I called the number that is showing, and it was an ebay number that is no longer used.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reminder: Sunday November 5th Clocks

Just a friendly reminder, it’s time to change your clocks. (If you have any, that doesn’t do it automatically) Set your clocks back 1 hour on Saturday night Nov 4th at 2am EST. Change your listings as needed. Have a great evening!

Buyer didnt read description, whats the safest thing to do?

Roughly 2 weeks ago I sold a Garmin GPS and after the buyer received it the buyer opened a request to return it with the claim that it doesnt have the hardware to mount it on the cars windshield. The buyer never contacted me, and just went straight t...

Best Way to Handle Unreturned NAD Item?

Buyer claimed NAD and I approved return for refund almost 30 days ago (this was on another ID). Several days ago I received reminder email from ebay to the effect that buyer has indicated they have returned the item and that I should have received it...

Buyer receives phones and after about 10 days opens up a claim of not as described

Hello all, Recently and ongoing currently, we sold 2 iPhone 7 plus phones to this buyer as blacklisted phones. Buyer receives them and after about 10 days opens up a claim of not as described and said that they do not power on. Knowing they were full...

Resolved! Writing a good Title and General New Listing Questions

Hello Everyone!Although I have viewed quite a few videos on "Titles" on You Tube, I'm still not convinced I'm doing it in a way so I can reach the audience I want. I'm new to selling on here.My questions are this:If I am selling a dog toy, 10 inches ...

Printing Dymo Labels in Brave Browser

Hi,Does anyone know how to set up ebay shipping labels using the Brave Browser and Dymo 4xl. I know how to access the printer set up And I find a variety of Dymo Choices. In Firefox I use the 1744907 Label but it is not on the list when I use the Bra...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors