Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Promotion Manager is Horrible!!!

Markdown manager CLEARLY helped more than new Promotion Manager1) See picture. CLEARLY in search Markdown Manager Showed Price Marked down crossed out and in Red old price with new sale price. With Promotion Manager a BUYER will not even notice item ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

How would you handle this situation?

Hello everyone, I am still shocked by the way Ebay has handled this situation I’m having with a buyer. He bought an item from me and he was demanding too many stuff like discounts and stuff, so u just canceled the order and he started harassing me by...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple Item Discount

I would like to offer a flat discount for each additional item a customer purchases. I thought this was possible because the invoice form has a box for +/- discount but when I tried it for a customer today it wouldn't let me, giving a message that I ...

amazon UK fee

On a listing it offers the option to list on two countries ebays sites for a fee. I want to also list on ebay UK. What is the fee?

2 day shipping?

If I wanted to send something via 2 day shipping like amazon prime does, what is the best and cheapest way? What is the typical price for something under 12oz, as well as something 1-2 pounds?

Resolved! Frustrated, What does it take?

I fully understand how important a reputation is on Ebay. I also know how diffcult some people can be. I had one buyer who I believe was impossible; and despite his complaints I know he got an incredible deal. I was a beginner, not only was I learnin...

ebay ad on the radio

I heard an ebay ad on the local country station, about ran off the road. It said "guarenteed lowest prices and guarenteed fast delivery" Now years ago Wally World had a "guarenteed lowest prices" They were forced to change to "everyday low prices" Yo...

Resolved! Shipping calculator in my listing didn't work. Please help!

I listed an auction selecting to have eEbay calculate shipping based on distance and/or also allow the buyer to pick it up at no charge. When listing it I provided all the requested shipping information for it (size, weight, etc.) Everything seemed j...

Resolved! Please State or Show Size of Item in Listing

Friendly suggestion: I cannot count the number of messages I send to sellers asking for the DIMENSIONS of the item in the listing photo. Including a ruler or a coin in the photo helps tremendously. Or just say it is 1 inch by 2 inches, etc. Thank you...

Counterfit goods from China burning peoples houses down and gluing their eyelids together

Counterfit goods that bypass heath and safety standards are flooding in through Amazon and eBay. https://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepard/2017/11/22/as-amazon-and-ebay-flood-with-illegal-goods-from-china-beijing-cracks-down-on-foreign-e-commerce/#f6e...

Box question, but I think I know the answer

I have two cast iron & stained glass candle holders I'd like to list. From my research some of these are sold in original boxes some not. I've been toying with the idea of listing them without boxes, but then (gasp) actually shipping them in their or...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 38 replies
  • 0 helpful

tracking glitch

So I get a sale Sun. check my ebay mon. night, see the sale and ship Tuesday noon.( within my 2 day handle time ) I print shipping from PP, In the past the tracking would transfer to ebay, no prob.A couple days later I go to ebay to check tracking, n...

I think i found a huge issue,, attention clothing and shoe sellers

ok,,i think i found out one reason why our sales have suddenly tanked.. i haven't checked all categories,,but i know for a fact this glitch is present in the clothing and shoe category.. if you have a listing that is more than about a month old(appar...

Resolved! Sellers- Happy Black Friday- eBay SERIOUSLY manipulating Search...

Wow. I went to look at my usual category of antique phonographs and accessories today... there are only 212 listings, and only one is an actual phonograph. There should be 15-20 pages of items. Subsection Collectible Victor Phonographs... only 45 ite...

The downside of NOT using multi-variations

Rant On. Searching for a clothing item, I find one seller with 3-400 items. All identical except for color (some white, some black) and a sports team logo (which I'm not sure they have permission to use). One listing for each variation which makes a ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors