Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

feedback manipulation

Buyer left negative feedback. I sent a message that sinmply read "There was no need to leave negative feedback. All you needed to do was contact me if you had an issue with your item." I then received a message reply from the buyer that read " If you...

Returns Resolution Pilot Program...

Hey all, We have the ability to change SNAD to remorse! Sorta. So I got invited into this pilot. I couldn't find any ebay pages about this, strictly thru email and a private discussion board. If you aren't familiar and want to read it http://www.ecom...

Help with INR

Hi guys.... New seller... Have an INR case for an international buyer... I am in Canada, and super expensive to ship with delivery confirmation internationally. After reading many of the posts here, i realize i will lose the case if escallated as i d...

Here we go again. can't find contact seller

All I want to friggen do is click on the dang item, and contact the seller before I order.NOT copy a stupid item number, not search for 45 minutes trying to find contact the seller, man this place is really t-ing me off. NOT put on watch list, Not pu...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did Anyone Get Hurricane Help?

Just curious, did anyone ever receive the things Ebay promised after the hurricanes? I think they were going to waive store fees for a few months, give us some shipping supplies, and other things. Never received anything. All the messages at the time...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Untruthful buyer?

Ok so this is what happened, I sold a charger which came with my s5 sealed from the Verizon store. I used it till I cracked my screen and decided to buy a new phone and list the charger on sale. This one person bought it on Dec 5 and claimed it has n...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Discounts on a second purchase

I am still learning the promotions manager system. I have run promotions for a percentage discount on certain items and I have also run discounts on every item in my store at one time. What I would like to do is offer a percentage discount on a diffe...

Resolved! Buyer without feedback bought and paid for item and then unregistered. Is this a problem?

Someone just bought and paid for one of my items but there is a message that says the buyer is no longer registered with Ebay. The item was paid for but someone unregistering right after purchasing makes me wonder if there could be problems with this...

Can I cancel this transaction?

A couple of weeks ago I had an issue with selling a PS4 on auction, I got a lot of responses that helped. One of those responses was to list my item as Buy it Now and so I listed it this morning. Less than 20 minutes later I had received a Best Offer...

Resolved! Creepy

Had a guy hound me to sell him an item I had up for auction which already had bids. He offered me triple what the current bid was. Told him I couldn't cuz it already had bids and was against Ebay TOS. Guy kept messaging me how I could do it without E...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

All these eBay spam messages are driving me nuts

Why oh why are they sending out multiple spam messages a day! They show up on my phone as eBay notifications but when you click on them is some dumb promo or notice. Counter productive to spam your users! Having run corporate websites for a living, I...

The Estimated delivery

Hi , How do I edit the estimated delivery date on an order I already listed?I will not be shipping at the default time ebay has paced, and I need to change the estimmated delivery date. does the shippingmethod have a relation with that !

Question on fedex postage

If I am sending something like a shoebox insude of a poly mailer via fedex, do I measure the shoebox or the poly mailer for the dimensions I include for postage?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors