Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Homepage is Down

Hello everyone, We wanted to let you all know that we are aware the eBay homepage is currently down and we are actively working to resolve this. Thank you

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

problem

I did not receive my goods in time because I put myself in a negative way and would like it right if possible thanks

Retail buying experience.......

Wow.!!! How ignorant are the spring seller updates.!?!?!?! This will help no one but the buyer it will kill ALL sellers .!!! How can anyone think this is a good idea.!?!?!? So eBay wants to "create a retail buying experience" in a discount market.!!!...

Where are the Customers Gone

Where are all the customers gone / going,Our sales this year are down by over 80percent to the previous year, and yet we have paid more in fees,The sales are so low we have had no choice but to pull all the new buy it nows off ebay, high fees no sale...

EBAY Store

When is the right time to lower or upgrade your ebay store from on level to another. I am currently downsizing and moving from the Anchor down a level. My dates are 30 April or 1 May not sure which day I need to do this on.

This is what I hate about eBay search

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hanes-Mens-ComfortSoft-Heavyweight-100-Cotton-Tagless-T-Shirt-5280/182180329698?epid=1902142359&hash=item2a6acb38e2:m:m6gOKIpS5qdrlzhr6_lyaDA There is only ONE shirt at that price, a medium in ONE color, the rest are $5+

If I was to entertain offering free return for any reason...

I usually figure out that If I triple My price I would/could make money. 1/3 for fees, 1/3 for the cost of goods, and 1/3 profit. Yet, like everyone else, I would like to price competitively and make more money. What would be a good way to figure out...

Multiple Accounts

Can anyone advise if you are able to have eBay stores in two countries at the same time as i will be traveling between my home in the US and Australia a few times per year and just wondered if able to do this any ideas would be appreciated, thanks al...

Anyone else getting flashed?

I like to look at posters' listings. A day or two ago, i click on a poster's ID and click on listings. Theres a four-leaf-clover pendant. Cute. Click on it. Im looking for 4, maybe five seconds and the screen changes. Suddenly i see a chinese seller ...

Resolved! Sellers outside the US

Returns: 30 day returns. - Buyer pays for return shipping. Item location: MANGLAUR, UTTARAKHAND, United States Actually, Manglaur is not in the United States, it is in India. There are thousands of eBay listings like this that make it impossible to r...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reserve not met.....

Lately I was wasting my time with bidding on auctions where at the end I received Reserve not met answer. According to rules, everybody can list an item for 1 dollar and put the reserve on 1000, therefore, bidding will be mostly waste of time. Theref...

Ebay would be great if it wasn't for the dang buyers...

Not looking for any solutions or anything, just venting: I listed & sold a nice pair of Ray-Ban Aviators last week (accepted B.O.), shipped next day, and what do I get 5 days later? A return request - the official ebay kind - because "Doesn't seem au...

How tor remove variations

When you sell similar an item that previously had variations, how do you remove the variations from that listing? What didn't work for me was removing the variation or setting the quantity to zero, because that resulted in the price, quantity and UPC...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors