Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Thought you all could use a laugh

I was on the “river” reading the seller forums. A seller posted about how a buyer got a $4000 refund & kept the item. This response was posted. it’s hilarious! Hope I can post this, there’s no identifying info. Anyway we see posters talking about how...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 27 replies
  • 8 helpful

Resolved! Soukd I Refund shipping cost or not?

Greetings All,Still fairly new to selling and have had to eat shipping cost on a few returns that I felt fell into the category of being of some fault of mine. It hurt in the beginning, but I came to realize that it is one of the regular expenses of ...

Is this a new shady buyer negotiating tactic?

I've recently been getting an increased amount of buyers mistaking me for other sellers. The buyers message me and say something like "Hey I bought from you before (days, months, or years ago) and you gave me this item at a deal (2 for 1, 80% off, fr...

WOW REALLY!!!

I sell a lot of items here and make ebay good money. My problem(s) is(are) why do they have to be soooo into my stuff i.e. effecting my ratings when my customers don't have a problem with me? (they; customers; ask me to hold items but ebay penalizes ...

SELLING MY EBAY PRODUCTS ON AMAZON?! HOW?

As eBay alone is not enough for me I'd like to venture out to Amazon. Anybody familiar with listing their products on Amazon and using an inventory management software to keep track of stock on all channels and not oversell items. Anything I search I...

No tracking on second package? Shipped from Japan

Seller from Japan sent first item with a tracking number, but then shipped the other half of my order without tracking 3 days after the first package. Everything was ordered on a Saturday a few hours after my first purchase, so I'm not sure why they ...

Ebay Shipping Supplies- Bring Back the Cubes!

I sent the ebay shipping supplies seller a message requesting the return of the 10" and 12" cubes. My last few coupons have been used almost exclusively for cube boxes. I know there are many sellers who would like to see 6" cubes. Personally, if 14" ...

Dup listings have views?

eBay hides auction listings if they are the same thing.However, I noticed on my seller view, that these listings "hidden from buyers" have views, in fact some of them have more views than the non-hidden ones.Strange.

Ebay closes INR in my favor with insurnace

A CS agent helped me with this as I didn't know they could do this. So it might help for those of you who have insurance on your items. Two different international buyers bought items from me that tracking didn't show delivered... many times internat...

Gift Card Selling on Ebay?

Hello, guys, I own a local business that sells gift cards I do this for a living and I would like to expand my business get the basics of online selling. I have done a lot of research and have heard of a lot of bad stories about selling Gift cards on...

Resolved! ask buyer to revise positive feedback?

I got a message from a buyer that had left positive feedback today. He claimed he accidentally left me one star in all categories by accident and would like to change it to 5 stars. I went to the feedback page an clicked request feedback revision. th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors