Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

dishonest buyers leaving bad feedback

had a buyer; -purchased my guitar, then insisted i send to unconfirmed location in another state than agreed upon. i checked with ebay and paypal and they both agreed i was correct in cancelling sale as i would not have been protected had anything go...

Resolved! Instant Payment vs Notification of Payment Received

I receive two types of payment received e-mails from PayPal. One subject line says "Notification of payment received" and when opened says "you've got cash". One subject line says "Item #xxxx Instant Payment received from username". Am I correct in a...

Partial Refund Error- Please help!

Hi guys. Did something stupid the other day- offered a partial refund (never used that before) in the belief that this would be offered to the buyer in exchange for the item being returned.The amount was £500. I should have checked, but what makes it...

Sold To Global - Not Paid in 3 Days

I sold something the other day for sevral hundred dollars. I didn't mean to sell it globally but that's the way it turned out. Then the buyer emailed me a few times witjh stupid questions like "is the box included?" and "does it include a battery cha...

whats the math on the percentage promotions?

i was using buy one get one at 5% off, someone bought 3, i look at paypal and it shows the unit cost to be BELOW what i sell it at (no best offer option). so obviously paypal is wrong in the unit price, but the math still doesnt make sense can anyone...

3rd Nor'easter could hit East Coast

Monday night into Tuesday Rhode Island and eastern Massachusetts are expected to get from 9 to 13 inches of snow, with some areas getting as much as 16 inches, the Weather Service reported Wednesday night. Potential blizzard condition and power failu...

where to ask questions about selling choral and chamber music parts

I have questions about selling used choral and chamber music scores and parts - which are specialized musician performance scores for instrumentalists, singers and conductors. Is there a forum or a community within ebay I can request help from? I hav...

Buyer wants to cancel purchased item which has been despatched?

Hi there, I sold an Iphone last week from Ireland and posted it to the UK with a tracking order number. Today, because the buyer has not received the item, she now wants to cancel the order, just because she has no patience to wait for it. I can see ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please explain ebay's search results

Baffled again why some items are shown when I do a search. Search terms: martha stewart white duvet cover. White is not mentioned in the title nor description but some other item suggestions at the end of the listing have the word white in their titl...

$10 final value fee

I've activated a $10 final value fee which is good from 3/8/18 to and including 3/12/18. Let's say I post an item for sale before the offer expires. If the item sells AFTER this offer expires do I still get the $10 final value fee since the item was ...

Resolved! small typo on buyer address

hi. the buyers address on both ebay and paypal says "pnes" instead of "pines" (second word of city) on the shipping address. if i correct this typo will i void seller protection? what even is seller protection? what would you do? i figure it will get...

False SNAD partial refund request on Paypal?

Will spare the entire story unless specific details are needed for advice (posted issue on a different thread) - buyer purchased item over $600, and after the 30 day ebay MBG timeframe filed a partial refund request of $250 on Paypal for "item not de...

Need help from anyone but an eBay phone rep

For more than 2 months I've had the same problem: it is impossible to search for my items using either key words or the item #. I have spoken to more than a dozen phone reps and none of them have helped me. The rep calls up the listing and confirms t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors