Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Refund original shipping on international return to sender?

Hello, I have a buyer from Spain who ordered a cosmetics item that he was apparently not able to import without a license (that is what the tracking said on the Spanish postal system website) so the package was returned to me. He has been very polite...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do I keep getting ACCESS DENIED when I try to look at my auction?

I keep getting this pop up everytime I try to look at my auction. My auction just ended and I'd like to relist but won't until I can get this problem fixed. Anyone know why this is happening??? Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http:/...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global International Shipping Program - Weight and Measurements of Package

Hello, I'm doing a lot of research on the global shipping program, but I'm a little fuzzy on a couple of things. 1. I understand that you have to be accurate with how much the package weighs and the measurements. I called an ebay rep and she said I h...

Resolved! eBay only cares about the buyer, are there any good sites for selling online now?

I listed a video card for sale, the auction ended, I received an email from Paypal that I received payment but when I logged into eBay & PayPal, no money was in my account. The buyer is from Russia (no disrespect) but everything was pointed at him sc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

what happens to suspicious buyer auction??

Help,Just received message from Ebay that they removed bids on item due to suspicious buyer. Well, not only did that buyer win, I already shipped! What will happen now? They say the buyer was not registered? Huh? How were they allowed to bid? This it...

Promotions Manager/MDM

I want to do a sale where after you buy a minimum of 3 items the shipping is free, but there doesn't appear to be a way to do that as from what I can see you can ONLY choose items that are "discounted". Why would I want to discount the item cost PLUS...

Return Policy

Hi, I have a situation. Buyer bought an expensive jacket and immediately, upon receipt, sent a long list complaints, doesn’t fit good, zipper gets stuck, smells like chemical (um it’s a brand new leather jacket)... etc. I told her to immediately retu...

auction situation

One of my auctions ended today. Shorty before the auction was over I received this message: " would love to bid on this zt but it could be up to a week before the funds are released to me from PayPal. Would this be okay? I may bid anyway if I don't h...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping 2nd item

I messed up and was supposed to ship 2 pieces but only sent one. V I need to send second piece (3ounces) Can I send this to global shipping center again with same shipping label ??????if not how do I get this to buyer. The first piece won't opwrate w...

Call eBay buyer?

Would it be rude to call an eBay buyer regarding a return using their paypal contact info?

Sellers rights

My son sold a stone island jumper on eBay,when buyer recieved it they said they didn't like it so he stupidly refunded her before receiving the returned item.obviously she has never returned the jumper,what are his rights?

Resolved! Buyer left negative feedback for cancelled transaction

So I "sold" an item (a coat) that I had listed probably 10 times. Seriously wanted to get rid of it. But I had listed it...and listed...and listed it...and listed it, and for some reason I can't find it anymore. I don't know if I donated it or if I m...

Resolved! Why does eBay show I have One Unsold item when I have None?

Why does this eBay page continue to tell me that I have one unsold item when I have none? Here's the printscreen showing me that I have one unsold item: When I click on "Unsold ( 1 )" above, I get this screen, showing that I have no unsold items: I h...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors