Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

SPRING SELLER UPDATE has arrived

I just read the important news over on ecommercebytes Many changes - new store tiers - stricter return policies - lots more. Your thoughts??

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 214 replies
  • 2 helpful

Returned DVD

I have sold a number of DVDs in the last several months. Some have been returned for being unplayable or damaged. When I play them, I find NOTHING wrong with them, I believe what is happening is the buyers are 'Duplicating/Copying the DVDs.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay & PayPal dispute double jeopardy?

To be totally transparent on a few things: I do not accept returns. I sell my items significantly discounted, I don’t care about the extra cash eBay offers to accept returns. I’ve sold 100’s of thousands of items on eBay since 2003 on multiple accoun...

The Fee to Edit Problem again

Tonight I made a text edit in the description of a scheduled auction. At the bottom of the page it showed a 50 cent fee. I saved the listing and opened it for edit again, but his time changed nothing. Again, a 50 cent fee was indicated. I thought I s...

Why does Description Editor always default to Arial 14 font?

Every time I use the "Edit (selected) listing(s)" or "Create new Listings," I painstakingly create the template, the first one, then I press submit, and all the copies are in font Arial 14, no matter what I had written - Times New Roman, Courier, Ver...

Resolved! Holding Funds?

The terms of my listing is "NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS" ..What is the point of holding my funds for 21 days????

Resolved! Strange buyer question - casual seller, please help

Hi everyone. I received a weird question from a buyer. I'm a small, casual seller - sold a camera lens I had ordered by mistake and had laying around the house. Lens was in original packaging, never opened, except for inspecting it for defects. I res...

Possible INR coming my way -- FedEx redirect Scam?

I need some advice. I'm wondering if I just got hit with a scam and if I'm gonna lose my money after sending the product via FedEx Shipping on Ebay. I sold a video card for around $1,000. Printed a FedEx label using Ebay's shipping and I made sure si...

Paypal UA updates, just hit my inbox

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/upcoming-policies-full Some of the more interesting highlights:We’re no longer going to offer the Pay After Delivery product so we are removing terms related to that product from the user agreement. We’re clar...

Longest you 've put your store on vacation

Have any of you sellers placed your ebay store on vacation for longer than 2 weeks, even a month or more? Curious how it went for you. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Search Engines not working? At least Not for me.

Has anyone else noticed that the ebay search engine is not working properly? Could this be a problem on only my side. (computer error) I have been searching for blue rhinestone clip on earrings. The left side menu is giving me the options. The top ri...

Question about buyer's complaint

I have a buyer who wants to return a vintage perfume that they used. I replied to the buyer that since they used it the product was not returnable. But the buyer says that since it is a vintage perfume they are allowed to test it and then return it. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's A Spring Thing?

Did you see the 20% off promotion? Lasts until 3-26 a.m. and can be used with 219 specific sellers. Code is PRETTYDAY Or, has that always been there and I'm just now seeing it because I have everything bookmarked and just somehow right now stumbled u...

Resolved! how to correctly list a lot of items

I have searched the Community, but the number of false hits is amazing. All I need is one question clearly, concisely and accurately answered. When I create a listing, where I want to sell 5 of an identical items, using 'Sell as a Lot', what price do...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors