Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Stamps and tape

People please. If you sell postage stamps please do not use massive amounts of tape inside the package on the stamp packets themselves. It’s really not needed and can cause damage. I know you are trying to secure inside but taping them down is not th...

Buyer Requested Cancellation - How to leave negative feedback?

Hello, I sold an item and about half an hour later the buyer sent me a message requesting a refund. I then cancelled the order giving the reason that the buyer requested it. This is pretty annoying, and looking at the buyers feedback it's something t...

Buyer opened a case for a refund for an item that hasn’t arrived the day was suppose to arrive.

To make this short: -Buyer opens a case requesting a refund because the item hasn’t arrived the day that was supposed to arrive.-I am 100% sure I shipped the correct item to the right address (using eBay tools)-Apparently, we have 3-5 business days t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay CSR promoting flasehoods and lying about my dashboard

I recently had an item end on the 30th of March with a winning bidder who did not pay for the item until the 6th of April. For some stupid reason, the UPI assistant was not showing the case opened until 96 hours post sale. It would not open earlier t...

Photos on an ended listing

As I am happily deleting photos from my Ipad, I am now wondering If I goofed. When a listing ends, (unsold) and I don’t want to just hit “relist” due to Cassini search .....Can I click on the photos and download them to re use on a “new” listing? I a...

Heads Up -- Working on Seller Hub ---- Automated Feedback unavailable

For those of us who have their feedback Automated at payment... heads up .... sales from last night and this morning are NOT getting feedback ... and trying to leave it from the SH Orders page does not work (there are quite a few pages unavailable). ...

Resolved! i am a new seller- I had a listing and it states that i only ship in US- Buyer is located elsewhere

I have my listed stating that i will only ship in the US- My item was an auction and the buyer won it at close. They are located in Brazil. I contacted them to verify but I informaed them as it states I will not ship out of the US. What are my next s...

first shopping carts, now wish lists - helpful Ebay

About a week ago Ebay told me I had a few books in shopping carts and invited me to drop my price 5% an they'd email the customers. Today a new email has a list of a whole lot of books on watch lists, same message. Well, I put my whole store on sale ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My NIGHTMARE with Ebay and Scam Artist Buyer.

So my nightmare started with selling a $200 King Kong toy to a seller who from the get go couldn't wait 2 days for me to ship the item before messaging me telling me i needed to ship it when i had over 5 days listed for shipments on my listing.. the ...

Vacation Mode or 3 day Shipping?

I am going away Thursday morning and wont be back until Monday night so any orders will be shipped out on Tuesday. Should i put my store on vacation mode or switch to 3 day shipping?

Resolved! Another Buyer Expecting Faster Shipping/Handling Time

Sold a book last night with free shipping. Listing indicated Economy Shipping (Media Mail) would be used. A few seconds before the item was paid for I get a message from the buyer saying book os a gift and she wants to make sure it's in gift-giving c...

User avatar by Guide
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Listing Limit

I am trying to add new and improved products to our product list but a message keeps popping up telling me that we have reached our seller limit. When I look to see what our limit is it says 660 items per month OR $96,000 in sales per month. But, whe...

Read these stories and VOTE - send a seller to Las Vegas

Sellers are starting to add their eBay stories! Have a read!https://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-Open-2018/eBay-Open-2018-Community-Contest-Free-Registration-amp-Hotel/m-p/28361599 Check out the ones that are now posted, and come back daily for new sto...

Time For Ebay to Evaluate Fees, Implement a better system for seller ratings!

Anyone else have problems with eBay holding payments? I made a really stupid mistake by taking down a listing as I had a mistake in it. A big mistake that would have cost me over 1k. I took the listing down. They knock my seller rating down and now m...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors