Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Can you grow your Ebay sales after a certain point?

I know this has been covered with every conspiracy theory known to man. I've been stuck at a certain level of sales for the last 3-4 years. Every year the inventory $ count goes up but I dont generate more in sales. I'm wondering if I would have been...

First time member purchases pick-up only & pays, but doesn’t want to communicate through Ebay

I had a buyer purchase a dresser, paid for it and they did initially contact me through EBay messaging to arrange for pickup, because it’s sold as local pickup only. I contacted buyer and they suggested to contact them through their email or by phone...

Procedural Question: Can I Issue partial Refund or Refund MInus shipping cost...

I accidentally accepted a return by just clicking on the page trying to scroll down. Boom, it said I accepted the return!!?? I didn't mean it!!! Buyer ordered by mistake but he filed as "item doesn't work or defective". Buyer agreed to pay return shi...

You have a USPS shipping Question???

As I read these threads I see a LOT of misinformation floating around about the USPS.My day job is that of a Delivery Supervisor (EAS 17), and I have worked for the USPS for 14 years.I will be glad to answer any questions you have. I am not on these ...

Glitch on Shipping page?

So if you go to the shipping page and change the destination.....either a new zip or a new country...... it almost immediately redirects to the description page....which then has the correct shipping, and if you go back to the shipping page after tha...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Memorial Day sales

So far today I have had no sales either here or on Amazon. This is very unusual but I suppose it's not the kind of holiday where people hop on the computer to order books. Other long weekends work out better than this.

User avatar by Guide
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

What is Killing your Efficiency as a Seller?

1. Why "I" can not select the Landing Page, that "I" would like to see, you know the page that actually works better for "me". 2. Cell Phone, I am forever being routed to what is geered toward buyer screens I am unable to bookmark the pages that work...

Can't make changes to title on Active Listing?

So whats up with this. This morning I was going to make a minor change to the title of one of my clothing listings and it will not allow me to do so (the title box is grayed out). Is this a glitch or a new policy? Very annoying.

no email after listing expired

Can anyone tell me what to do so that I am notified when a listing expires?For some reason the emails stopped.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Perplexing track record for TRS

Just searching for an item tonight and checking the solds to get an idea of the going price. One of the sellers I ran across has a 95.7% feedback score. For the month, there have been 1257 positive feedbacks, 21 neutral, and 66 negative. Other than o...

2018 Summer Seller Update RSS feeds gone!!! More disasters!!!!

I already see the screw job with the new summer updates. 1st RSS feeds will be deleted. I use RSS feeds on "billboard website" that has an RSS feed that links directly to Ebay and my store. I guess this is going to be deleted and my website ruined wi...

Unhappy Buyer

Greetings All: Sold a vintage item to buyer, a two tier tray. It was shipped disassembled for safer transport of the item. The buyer cannot get the item reassembled correctly and has contacted twice for help in doing so, which I have provided along w...

User avatar by Scout
  • 51 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors