Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Promoted listing warning..

So recently I was using some promoted listing, so far it wasn't so bad but recently I had a best offer for a sale, which I accepted. Then buyer asked to cancel, which I did. I was charged $11.60 for the ad fees plus the final value fees.When the orde...

Fees

Hi -- I attempted to pay my seller fees tonight and had a bit of a problem. I was paying with my credit card. My first attempt, I was notified my security number was incorrect. My second attempt, the error was my credit card was declined. The third a...

Removal of listings

Ebay recently removed some of my listings. Quote it appeared to violate copyrights. Wich i do understand, but at the same time they removed some of my listings that they were totaly wrong with. Not only that, earlier this year ebay pulled all of my v...

Return / refund

When I get the item back from buyer, can I only refund the item cost and not shipping? I see on my paypal the whole total amount is being held....

Experiencing a drop in sales

Over the past few weeks I've been noticing an unfortunate trend on my store. I dont know if anyone else has been having this experience but I have been noticing quite a significant decline in sales and in overall traffic. I have made no changes to my...

Customer messages me about being unhappy with an item I sold

I sold a used laptop on July 25 and all went well. I provided pictures of the laptop and it was clear that it was a used laptop. They messaged me today, August 13, telling me that they are unhappy with the cosmetic condition of it. They mentioned tha...

Capture.PNG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer Just Bought Item and Changed Mind, Filed a return REquest for refund, but I haven't even ship

Ok so a buyer bought an item from me one day ago. I haven't even shipped out the item or created a shipping lablel yet. Now out of the nowhere the buyer sent me a message saying he changed his mind and wants refund. He sent a return REquest for a ref...

Do I owe this Buyer anything?

Buyer claims they just opened an item and noticed item is damaged and they want a refund. The only problem is the item was delivered to them on June 13. That is 61 days ago. Item is a watch and the watch is fine but the case the watch came in has a d...

Seller security

I have a buyer who is upset because I didn't agree to their price negotiation. My spidey sense went off when the buyer asked me a few questions before making his offer... because of the tone and the unusual content of his questions. When he made the ...

Congratulations. Some or all of us may have been forced into 3 day Guaranteed delivery...

I called eBay yesterday because I noticed the language at the top of the seller hub no longer had opt-in to the 3 Day Guaranteed program but instead said "More Visibility, More Sales". As a read the body copy in horror I realized what eBay had done. ...

buyer opened case for item being too small

Hey all,Almost a year ago I finally started to accept returns & set it as buyer pays return shipping. Since then I've had a couple returns that went smooth.A few days ago I sold a shirt for only $5. It was one of my own shirts that I wore a couple ti...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Accidently cancelled an order.

The buyer has yet to pay for the item but I accidently cancelled it due to some one misplacing it and I thought it was either lost or sold locally.I have found the item and need to know how to reinstate an order if possible.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors