Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

10% eBay Bucks Promo not working for Selling!!!

I recently signed up the 10% eBay Bucks Promo and the instructions state that 10% applys to both buying and selling. I got the 10% for the items purchased but I did not get the 10% for the 2 items I sold. I tried calling ebay support 3 times and all ...

shipping small item to RUSSIA from US

The shipping calculator tells it it will cost $35 to ship a 1/2 pound, 12 " x 2" round tube holding a folding paper fan to Russia from the US. Is that too much or does that sounds right ?

A massive drop in sales

This significant problem has been bothering me ever since the last few weeks. I'm looking for fellow sellers, who, perhaps, can relate. The problem is, as stated in the title of this thread, an amusing - massive DROP in sales. My personal experience:...

Upgrade my selling limits

Hello, I want to upgrade my selling limits I can't call to the number because I am not from united states there Is other option to talk with eBay?

Here's a good one

I listed stuff and because of eBay's stupidity in not allowwing shipping for multiple items I told a buyer that I would creat one listing with all the stuff she wanted so that the shipping would be calculated correctly. I ended the original listings....

Please allow a sellers to make their purchased items "private" in the feedback!

Please allow a seller to make their purchased items "private" in the feedback! I don't want to have to have separate accounts for my sells and purchases, but I do NOT want my buyers to see items I may purchase for reselling or my very personal items....

Not getting "Sold" Emails.

My account quit getting them a couple days ago. My other buiness is still getting them. Nothing changed on my end. Is anyone else having issues?

delete

delete

Resolved! Need expert seller advice on how to handle sale

What would you do?1. 0 feedback buyer from Hong Kong buys $168 purse.2. Buyers sends message to cancel, they changed their mind.3. I cancel, and send message that they need to agree. 4. Buyer denies cancel and says to send it asap.5. Buyer proceeds t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 54 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyers keep messing up my bids

Hello all I Am trying sell my two IPhone X and everytime I get a winner of the bid, it always this false bidder, scammers or trolls now I am stuck with 5,000 dollars in sales, with not even one actual buyer. So my question are will have to pay the fi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! The "start new discussion" always marked as spam. Am I doing something wrong?

I've tried twice to start a new thread but each time after I post, the thread gets "marked as spam" 5 minutes later. I'm trying to relay my experience with my last sale. Are there certain keywords I'm not supposed to use to avoid getting it marked as...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

"The selected item is no longer available." Can't view your own sold listing.

As a seller who have a few hundred of item listed, I find it very annoying and irritated that I can not view my own listing that I just sold recently. Everytime I try to click my own listing that I just sold, it would open a page stating "The selecte...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 206 replies
  • 18 helpful

Ebay raising prices... (Imagine that)...

Well, I just got an email about my ebay store renewal coming up. I checked all the details and saw where all prices were going up (imagine that). Subscription Fee UpdatesStarting May 1, 2018, the yearly fee for a Basic Store subscription will change ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors