Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Saying Hello to Everyone. I am New to Ebay.

Any Advice for a New Seller. Not New to Ecomm Just Ebay. I have 600 products Give or take. Looking to learn more about Cassini and how ebay works. Feel Free to Comment, I'll chat back. I'n Green tot his area but will work hard to respond. I look forw...

When does a return case expires?

I have a buyer who bought my item back on July 18th. I quickly sent out the item and within 4 days, the buyer stated that they bought it by mistake since it did not fit. They open a return request for "doesn't fit" and I gladly hit accept to accept t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Where are clothing sellers listing their womens dress pants since the new update???

Since the new update last week, there is no Item Specifics of Style: Dress pants in the womens categories. Use to be I would list:Clothing, Shoes & Accessories>Womens Clothing>PantsItem Specifics: Style: Dress Now dress is not an option. If you type ...

Hot item!!!

so here's the back story: https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/21/us/barnums-animal-crackers-cages-peta-trnd/index.html For those who won't click, basically Peta (animal people) have been after Barnum for years about the caged animals on the box and Barnum ca...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

If a buyer didn't pay, and a seller didn't do anything

I am just curious if, as a seller, I did nothing to collect the payment, and the buyer didn't pay, would the sale exist in limbo forever, or would the sale be cancelled after a certain period of inaction by either party?

Resolved! Promoted listings coupon

Last January I received an email with a link to activate the quarterly $30 coupon for promoted listings, included with my store. I have received nothing since, except, a survey asking why I stopped using the program. Is the coupon located somewhere e...

New rash of people flipping out about sales tax

I'm a native NY'er but I have moved in and out of the state numerous times. Every time I move back, I get re-licensed to sell and collect sales tax (the law, for those who may be unaware). I was gone for a year, moved back, and began collecting tax a...

Resolved! When To Report Buyer for Non-Payment?

Before bidding on an item I was selling the "buyer" sent me a message asking that if they bid and won the auction would I be willing to give them up to a week to submit payment. As it was an expensive item I replied that Yes, but made it clear that p...

Can I sell framed movie / sport photos on Ebay ?

Hi, I am thinking of starting a business selling framed vinyl / movie stills / footballers / music legends ect Is this allowed on Ebay as did not want to infringe any copyright rules or have listings removed Any input appreciated Regards Marie

Buyer Trying to Scam to get a Partial Refund

A buyer bought an item off me recently that was vintage. I included the machine and the metal tray plates. Well because I didn't include some tray thingy he wants half his money back and opened a case. I clearly stated in the title and description wh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 100% proof Ebay "Blacks Out" your items being searchable...

I am a Power Seller on Ebay. I just posted the exact same items minutes apart. Same price. Same shipping cost. Same returns policy. Ebay = 6 views. No watchers. A popular musical Instruments site = 50 views. 2 Watchers. Really sad that Ebay can't hav...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors