Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Two inches...twice the cost.

USPS has lost it's mind.12x12x12 4# to NV...$16.07.I made a box 12x12x14 for a little more packaging room.$33.37! Darn near $34 to ship a LIGHT 4 pound box.

Images disappearing :(

My images are disappearing (in my object description, not in the regular 12 slots to upload pictures), i've read some other discussions about it and some say that the problem is solved. I relisted a few listings yesterday and reuploaded the pictures ...

Shares of eBay drop 9% after weak growth, lowered revenue forecast

Shares of eBay fell 9 percent in trading Thursday.The online marketplace reported sluggish growth in its marketplace business and lowered its revenue forecast for the the rest of the year.Growth for eBay's subsidiary StubHub is "likely to remain chal...

Advice please, selling a car, buyer wants to pay only when shipping service arrives

Hello, I haven't sold a car on eBay before and I thought I'd read everything and proceeded very carefully. Now this;Here's the deal; I filed for Unpaid Bidder this morning -and _bidder paid the deposit one hour later. OK, no biggie. So, I have the $2...

Kick @ss Deals.... Really Ebay?!

I'm not a prude but seriously eBay?! Come on. This is just stupid, inappropriate and childish. What kind of people are actually running this site anyway?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 138 replies
  • 26 helpful

Store features not working for 2 months Are they going to be fixed or should I close my store Now??

It has been 2 months since the changes from eBay's spring "seller friendly" update were applied to my eBay store and I still have all of these problems: Billboard picture is 5 times too big and takes almost a whole page. Search box is at the top of t...

not worth it?

so today I learned that I am completely foolish for selling on ebay -- I looked at my performance data for the first time and learned that my net selling costs were 41% of my total sales. 41% of my TOTAL SALES went to ebay/paypal. wow!! I have been s...

Buyer`s remorse. Paypal frozen. How to handle?

A person purchased a piece of used excercise equipment. 27 years old. Very heavy and bulcky. In excellent mechancal and aesthetical condition. Without even a single scratch or dent or rust or anythng similar.It was delivered to her home. In component...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Community Platform Updates

Hi Community, We’re very excited to share the details about a host of improvements that are making their way to the Community platform this morning. Here’s what's new: Redesigned navigation menu on desktop that reduces clutter while introducing Addit...

(user) No longer a registered use, haven't received my items

So on the 28th of April, I purchased 3 shirts from this seller. After about a month and a half, I still haven't received my package, and so I opened a case.After around 2 days I got a replay from the seller apologizing about the inconvenience, and th...

a.png

Promoting it's a joke???

I started trying out ebays new "promote listings" yet even when my item is new in box, cheaper, on sale, and FREE SHIPPING someone else will sell theirs before me for more money not being promoted and so on. What is the deal?!?!?!?!? I am **bleep** I...

Ok now what do I do? Buyer issues.

So I have an item that sold earlier today, and the winning bidder is one who had sent me three prior messages (all at the same time) asking if the item would arrive to him before august. I stated that I would ship right after payment was recieved, or...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors