Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

MISUSED return request

Hello ebay community, I sold a FarmerTec MS660 chainsaw to a member that won it in an Auction format. He paid 510.00 for it plus 61.22 for shipping. Total of $571.22. When He received the saw he messaged me and told me that the saw was "counterfiet" ...

EBAY SELLER HUB

Good grief is anyone else not happy with having to go the Seller Hub first then navigate to their sales? You would think Ebay would want you to spend more time shipping & selling than clicking. First I couldn't get anything to load..none of my sales ...

List things under different categories?

Hi, I wonder of theres possible to list lets say a watch, under the guitars category, so i can benefit from the lower fee that is around 3-4% instead of 10%. Or what will happen if i do? Also if i can’t, is there any way to get around it? Lets say i ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is unauthorized international shipping allowed?

I recently sold an item with international shipping disabled (I am in the US). The winner of the auction gave me a residential address to send the item to, however about 3 weeks after FedEx tracking said delivered, I received a message from the buyer...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item lost by fedex, What is "Faked shipping"???

FedEx lost a package I shipped to a buyer using a shipping label purchased through eBay, paid from my account from Paypal, with the tracking information posted on eBay and FedEx website. The buyer got a refund and posted a negative feedback, claiming...

Mysteries Box

It is quiet hour here, so I was surfing eBay a bit, and looked at this "mysteries box". How many takers do you think the seller will find? Seller .... "would love to see the box I've created enjoyed by one or millions of people." No photos !!! after ...

File Exchange

HelloI have reached File Exchange limit, it said I exceed the daily limit,Can you also please increase my daily limit for File Exchange?thank you so much!

vacation mode off - reindexing at insanely slow pace?

my store currently has about 900 items with about 450 being out of stock (so about 450 active listings). i set the store on vacation mode last week for 3 days (saturday to monday). on tuesday morning, i turned off vacation mode. however, the ebay has...

Shady Vehicle Selling tactics by eBay

Just a notice to other sellers looking to sell their vehicles.Be aware of the number of times you can relist a vehicel without being charged. I was interested in listing my vehicle on eBay since I received a promotion to list at no fee, only a fee fo...

VAT?? Please explain

Hi, im a privat seller in Sweden. I recently sold a watch to canada, now i received a final fee wich included about 40$ VAT.. what is this and why do i have to pay it? I’ve heard about people saying ”don’t pay VAT” etc, so please explain it for me.

Would you buy photo hosting from this company?

I nearly spewed coffee all over my monitor and keyboard: https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2018/8/1534358562.html I just can't believe they are that stupid.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 26 replies
  • 6 helpful

ebay's Shipping tips to drive more sales

Got this message on one of our accounts. Dear (id) Welcome to your second email [never got a first] of our Seller Support series! We're talking shipping best practices. Our most successful sellers employ attractive shipping incentives to attract more...

USPS damaged item

Buyer says the USPS damaged the item and provided photos. They confirmed that the packaging was damaged too. I know since I don't have insurance (and not Priority Mail) that I can't recover any cost. But is there something I can do to make a report o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors