Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

automatic relisting

I have had a few items lately that i've received emails on that they were automaticlly relisted. when i check the items, the box for "relist 7 times" is checked. when i first spotted this, it was happening when i relisted through outlook so i stopped...

I feel I've been extortion by customer

I have a customer who bought a solitaire single chocolate diamond half a carat (0.49) carat on August 30, 2018, for $100.00. 2 days ago, she emailed me and said I sold her damaged diamond which I didn't think I did. But I was being reasonable, I told...

When is it "safe" to take profits out of PayPal?

OK, so set up a spreadsheet to track paypal balance so I understand where every penny goes. I have two final columns: PayPal Balance and Available Balance. The Available Balance column lets me know how much of the shown PayPal Balance I can spend or ...

Anyone seeing the Fee Increase for Media?

I thought the fee increase for media -- from 10% to 12% for non store owners -- was set to begin 9/15/18. I'm not seeing it in my account. Has something changed?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Increased fees due to higher return rate

Improve your service metricsHi ************,Compared to sellers that sell similar items under similar circumstances, your rates for item not as described requests opened by buyers between Jun 01, 2018 - Aug 31, 2018 are high or very high.You can get ...

Weirdest thing that ever occured to me on eBay. Did I just fall prey to a scam?

So someone contacted me asking me about selling something seperate from a lot I had for $14. Not a bad offer, so I relist the item seperately and I get paid right away.A minute passes, the same buyer emails me and offers 21 dollars.But they have alre...

Another 10% eBay Bucks Offer

10% eBay Bucks - $25 minimum purchase - regardless of platform (PC and mobile app) More details here: https://pages.ebay.com/rewards/2018/0924.html?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D6977488998868112570 Check your eBay mailbox or go to the eBay Home Page and wait ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

About the money holding problem

I have made a purchase and The seller insisted to ask me to release the money to his account, before that he wouldn’t send out the item. But as I know this is not the normal practice of eBay. What should it do? That will be good if someone could expl...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing policy violation mistake by ebay! Skinhead Reggae is NOT NAZI RELATED!

Today I found I had over 100 listings removed for violating ebay's Nazi Propaganda policy. The titles in question are vinyl records from Jamaica and England manufactured in the 60s. It's a subgenre of reggae that collectors describe as "Skinhead regg...

Buyer Did Not Read Description

Good Morning, I have a small issue and i hope that ebay will resolve this matter,.. I sold an item to a seller that did not read the description, the description states that the items cover/case has cracks and that the cd has scratches but the game w...

pounds not dollars

i want to start selling itemsIm in the uk and im selling to uk onlyeverything is in uk poundsuntil i want to create an item to sellhere everything is dollars,this is no good for mehow do i correct this?

PING

HI! I WONDER IF ANYONE KNOWS , WHO HAVETO SELL A PING CARPENT OR DOORMAT!!!! REGARDS FROM KENT IN SWEDEN

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

No substitute insurance for restocking fee

The restocking fee was the only protection from buyer's remorse or other problems. It gave sellers peace of mind while enjoying the discount for returns and 1-day shipping. Cutting the discount in half from 20% to 10% was adding insult to the injury ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 63 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors