Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! scammed by buyer

I posted this in member to member support, not sure if that was the right place for it so am posting here. i hope thats ok.Id like to add, however, that based on my newness to ebay and the buyers profile being member since 2004, i think....at no time...

Trying to do a listing and cant put in the description.

I am trying to do some listings but when I try to type in the description it wont do anything. At first I thought that it might be my computer but my hubby's computer is also not allowing me to do it either. We have rechecked the listing to make sure...

Mobile App - Good till Cancelled

Hey! Anyone else having an issue where the mobile app does not let you select the duration anymore for the buy it now items? Mine is automaically defaulting to good till cancelled and I cant change it unless I create a draft in mobile and then go to ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

occasionally auctions work

I have a large number of novels by one author and have repeatedly auctioned them with no luck at all. Last week I looked at the boxes and decided to heck with it anyway and put up a listing with a really low price. Darn if it has resulted in a biddin...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Listing not showing at lowest price

I've created a listing for personal alarms for sale, I am trying to be the lowest cost in the us as I really just want them sold. if I use the search term - personal alarm then select us sellers only - sort by lowest price + shipping my listing doesn...

Buyer misunderstanding of description

Good morning everyone; I would like to bring something to light that's been brought up before. But maybe someone can relate more to this situation. Although I've been selling a mix of things, when I sell video game consoles, they're always in pristin...

Offshore support is a nightmare

I have spent 2 hrs including hold time trying to get a simple problem fixed. Offshore people know 90 % less about their company than I do. Top Rated,,,power seller. What is your experience ?

Thought you banned this guys account?

Had a shady customer who bought something from me under one account (now closed) and then another item a month later. Customer denied he was the same person even though it was the same name and address! LOL! So I called Ebay and they saw what was goi...

"Really nobody on eBay anymore is subjected to fraud.”

Seriously? “There are two things that eBay has done in the last 10 years that have taken fraud to a meaningless number," Wenig told Lauren Goode of The Verge in an interview... on Thursday morning. "Really nobody on eBay anymore is subjected to fraud...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 110 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! Buyer gets item and refund.

I sold an item, I mailed it Priority Mail with a tracking number. The tracking number wouldn't update for days, the buyer claimed he didn't receive the item and wanted a refund, I told him to please wait a few more days, but the buyer opened a case a...

Resolved! Ebay puede contactar directamente al teléfono de un vendedor?

Hola comunidad, anteriormente había compartido con ustedes, que compré un artículo a un vendedor nuevo, con 0% de reputación, lo considero nuevo pues solo tiene 3 articulos a la venta, hice el pago y el vendedor no envía (Yo creo que ni siquiera entr...

Should I ship this expensive item?

Hi, I'm a fairly new seller. I have a $1,000 item that was purchased. It is pretty much, the main thing I needed to sell on eBay. The problem is, it was purchased by someone with no feedback. So I checked the address and it is in Doral, Miami. It is ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 46 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple Listing

I tried to do a multiple listing sale today and was unable to create the variations. Anyone else having this problem today?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors