Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer wants a return label

I have a buyer who purchased an item from me that ended up being slightly defective. She wants to return it and would like me to send her a return prepaid label, but I'm not sure how to do that. She opened the return process and my instructions are j...

MC0011 my account restricted

Hi eBay community, today i have a new story about my ebay selling activity,i'm selling about 6 month in eBay withou probleme, but in october eBay send me a message MC0011 that your account restricted , i thinks this probleme get me when i sold 11 ite...

Cheap bubble wrap? Scam?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/273546179211 Seems way underpriced.Low feedback.Getting the impression that they might not actually be located in the USA.Keeps updated quantity to 9, after an order is placed. Biggest red flag was free shipping to any countr...

Buyers have new bully pulpit: order notes

I've had two buyers already do this to me today. They insert their own demands as far as item conditions even if they are COMPLETELY contradictary to the listing. They order the item then start barking demands as to what they want or else. I cancelle...

Holiday Ads

eBay holiday ads have started airing. Five are posted on the company's youtube page so far: https://www.youtube.com/user/ebay/videos

Resolved! how to add variations (different capacities) in storage drives categories.

hello, when you try to list different storage capacities you get a message from eBay telling you that it isn't possible in this category.however, when I search for any storage device, every product comes with the option to choose.what am I missing?

Just sold an item internationally for the. A couple questions...

I enabled worldwide calculated shipping for one of my items and it sold to a buyer in France. I am in the US and I am shippung via priority mail USPS international. It says delivery confirmation is not available so: A) should I purchase insurance? Th...

Community Chat, Nov 7 from 1:00 pm PT - General Topics

Hello Community friends! Join The Community Team for a one hour Chat here today from 1-2 pm Pacific Time. We will be discussing general topics this week so feel free to bring any buying or selling questions you may have

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 3 helpful

Can you see who is watching your auction

I have an item on auction with one watcher and have received 2 messages from a buyer wanting me to cancel auction and relist with buy it now option I wouldnt mind doing this if he was the watcher but I dont want to do it if someone else is the watche...

Seeking an exit strategy

Really eBay, I have no control over my return rates and now you are going to GOUGE me because these people have no idea what it is they are buying and open return requests? Some months I sell over 20K and now you will be taking an additional 4% of my...

Resolved! Too Many Scammers

I've been trying to sell a sealed iPhone 7 Plus 128G and the only customers I have been getting Contact you outside of eBay, using your cell phone. Ask to have your PayPal email so they can send you money. Either add a ridiculous shipping option ($15...

Dreamer

October - 31 days - 32 sales. November - 5 days in - 5 sales. Not liking the trend of avergaing 1 sale per day. I guess I'm a dreamer thinking I'll ever come to the time when I'm averaging $50 a day on eBay. $10 a day isn't going to get anyone in the...

Ebay, why put a big blue "Return" button on purchase history listings instead of "Feedback"?

I really wish that on our purchase history page, the big blue "Return item" button was either a "Feedback" button, or none at all. It seems like Ebay is encouraging buyers to return stuff. I'm not saying they should make it difficult to return items ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors