Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Options as variations

I want to list a workstation computer model with a base model, plus some extra-cost options in the areas of more memory installed, bigger hard disk capacity, and more advanced graphics cards. I want to have a pulldown in each option category, instead...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants shipping of item delayed until after Thanksgiving. What to do?

Buyer purchases item today and adds a Note To Seller (that appears on the Order Details page) asking for the seller to delay shipping so that they receive it "sometime after Thanksgiving" when they are home. They go on to state that they live in an a...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 50 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Newly created accounts and address issues

Ive only started to become somewhat serious about selling on ebay but here lately Ive been getting a large amount of buyers with newly created accounts, 1 day to 2 weeks old, names that are just random letters, zero to max 4 feedback and theres alway...

Should I Be Worried?

To start off the story, I was selling a computer case with a starting bid at 19.99. Someone bid on it and won today, and I was waiting on payment. It still has not come through, however I checked the buyer account and it was created the same day the ...

Selling PrePackaged Cereal on Ebay

In searching unusual items sold on ebay I cam across many ads for popular common cereals, cake mixes and other similar items. What is the logic in ordering online and paying 3 times the cost. Readily available at all grocery stores, yet it is obvious...

BUYERS NOT LEAVING FEEDBACK / NOTHING BEING DONE ABOUT IT

I know this has been mentioned many times in THE PAST !!! BUT this IS NOW and IT'S TIME SOMETHING BE DONE ABOUT IT !!! We SELLERS RELY on THIS FEEDBACK and WE are NOT GETTING IT !!! BUYER RATINGS are ALMOST ALWAYS at 100% !! Well I BELIEVE EVERY TIME...

We're sorry there was an error when viewing drafts

I'm getting this every time I try to pull up a draft on my Samsung s9+. I have photos ready to upload and this is stopping me from finishing listings in a timely manner . Please advise.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ship Cover question

Does anyone know if ShipCover refunds for postage on a non-delivered item? I looked through the message board, but quite frankly the search function sucks...Thanks for any help you can provide!

How many more months til First Class shipping is back in the app? Waiting since July.

Really tired of not having first class shipping option for my items weighing under 13 oz since the app update. Was told it would be fixed. But I’ve been told a lot of things by ebay that turned out to be nonsense so thought I’d venture to ask again.

User avatar by Guide
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

How my item was stolen by an international buyer using eBay

Here is how my item was stolen using eBay. Step 1An international buyer will purchase your item. Once they receive the item they will immediately start a claim against you stating the item is not as described. Step 2You must respond to the dispute by...

User avatar by Scout
  • 20 replies
  • 4 helpful

What size custom logo photo is needed to fill the entire square of the basic store logo box?

I have tried uploading stock pics and clip art in the Display Settings custom logo , and none will completely fill the square logo box, for a basic store. I can't find any info on how to resize a photo to fit the entire box.If you know please let me ...

unwanted ebay "relisting is as easy as 1-2-3" emails

I wanted to set this up as a poll to see how many other sellers found these to be stupid and annoying, but apparently THAT feature is gone now. Ebay clearly does not give a **bleep** what its sellers think! Recently, ebay decided that ONE your item h...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 33 replies
  • 3 helpful

Money received and order shown in PayPal but not on eBay.

Customer bought an item and paid this afternoon and I got the notification in PayPal. I don't see an order for her anywhere in Ebay and I never got the sold notification that usually accompanies the one in PayPal. It's been about 5 hours and I do not...

Resolved! Bid and make offer.

I've listed an item on auction with make offer. Someone has made an offer which I'm considering. In the meantime, if someone places a bid, does that automatically end the offer I'm considering ? Tia.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors