Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

"Unsold Listings" creates duplicate listing. Not user friendly

Does anyone understand why ebay shows "unsold" listings when they are still active? This should be obvious to the seller. It creates a huge inconvenience for the seller as instead of easily seeing which listings are over and need to be relisted, the ...

First Negative Feedback Has Me Confused

I sold a pewter HD figure in early October to a customer, using the Global Shipping program to get it to him in the Netherlands. It was delivered about 10 days later. I never heard from him; no feedback, nothing. But the tracking assured me he got it...

To Block or Not Block--Just When Do You Trust Your Gut Instinct..................Let me explain.

To Block or Not Block--When Do You Trust Your Gut Instinct..................Let me explain. I have a widget listed that is retailed/used valued at $39.99 with a best offer. I have now had the same buyer make (3) separate offers of $15.00, despite my ...

Do I need to do anything special? Return question

Customer couldn't get remote control to work and asked if he could return it. I agreed and best I can tell he paid for the return himself since it came back PM and I shipped it FC, in spite of me offering free returns, and he seems to have left eBay ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Winning auctions but never paying

I had 3 Selena Quintanilla-Perez T-shirts that sold within a week, all to the same bidder. Brand new Ebayer, with 0 feedback. Why would a person bid on 3 shirts, outbid another bidder on one of them, and not intend to pay? What is the point of this? ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

This has been the worst December ever.

Did everyone buy presents and are now broke? I know 65% of Americans live paycheck-to-paycheck, and honestly I'm not far from that. Sales for this month have plummeted. People are not looking and not buying. It seems like this started to happen aroun...

Worst Month EVER!!! I Quit!

This month and last have been a complete loss. It has been downhill for a while now. I have checked and most of my items have 2-5 views, that makes no sense. It doesn't seem like it is going to get better and I don't have more time and money to waste...

Multivariable listing taken down

I have been having an issue with my listings being taken down. I am selling video games using a multi variation listing. The only console I sell for is PlayStation 2, and each game has a picture when the item is selected as to not mislead customers. ...

Reconciling Sales with Fees

I'm relatively new to EBay and I'm having trouble reconciling sales and fees to get a net sale figure per item. It seems there is no single page that shows that. I'm using the Seller Hub and the "Sales" page shows selling costs per item sold but the ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Gucci bag?

I acquired this purse recently, I am really not sure if it’s a fake. I have never seen a Gucci logo with a single G, can someone help me out

D1F822FC-6745-4274-8729-18D3EA759708.jpeg 5AED559A-0978-43EF-9712-EECF81E4D3F4.jpeg D07305BC-5C8F-491C-BEE8-6297FA964966.jpeg 9CE2900F-FB96-464F-B549-DC89B9E61FED.jpeg
User avatar by Scout
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account Restricted for Leaving Honest Feedback for Buyer Who Missused Returns

We have had our account restricted for leaving honest feedback on a buyer’s page.Buyer requested return for item not as described claiming item not sealed. We accepted return. Received it back, sealed exactly as stated in listing, uploaded picture of...

Seller Help for Xmas Holidays

Why doesn't Ebay give us sellers some free listings to aid with the Holiday sales. I talked with the Sales Dept. 2 weeks ago and they said they would be some Xmas promotions. Here we are 13 days from Xmas and I have seen no promotions. I really can't...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors