Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Isn't it a wonderful feeling?

While you're packing ebay order(s) and a new order(s) keep comning in! HAPP NEW YEAR!

User avatar by Superstar
  • 12 replies
  • 9 helpful

Been a While but... I love feedback hostage takers.

Not really, no. I don't love them. But it's been a while since I had anyone have trouble with anything I've sold - until this week. Sold a child's saddle, used. I cleaned it, conditioned it, checked it for soundness, it was a good little saddle made ...

How to tell the difference between girl & boy shorts

I bought a pair of Brooks Brother's seersucker shorts that were sold out of the men's bin at Goodwill. The size is 16.... they are small, so I know they are not a Women's size 16. Therefore, I'm assuming they are youth size. Now I'm trying to figure ...

Resolved! Bad Buyer! Please Help!

We have a problem with buyer. Buyer has made return request, stating Missing parts or pieces as a reason. Buyer has sent a link to our package opening video .This particular product package has protective seal sticker. Before opening the package manu...

Tracking uploaded late

My seller rating was just updated. Post office was closed on 12/5/18 for President Bush (41) funeral. All the items I sold on 12/4 and could not mail until 12/6 where indicted uploaded late by eBay. When I call they say they will correct but not unti...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 2 helpful

promoted listings question

how can i tell if my pomoted listings are being promoted? when i do a search i don't see anything which would indicate promoted.

Question about customer saying sizing is incorrect

Hi, I recently sold a NWT shirt to a fellow. I believe he lives abroad, but it was delivered to someone in Miami. I got this message from him. "Your item is to big, it is not L size, it is really XL or XXL size, I can not understand why you write her...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

sellers getting ripped off

i have been selling on ebay for a while now, i just have to say the sellers have no protection from ebay at all. so far in the month of december i have gotten back about 7 items. 1 was the wrong thing shipped by mistake the other 6 were all claimed t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 3 helpful

Dead Pixel claims on used iPhone 6 and 6s

Buyer purchased, paid, and received 3 used iPhones from me (2x iPhone 6, 1x iPhone 6s). I googled his shipping address previous to shipping and there's nothing on google to suggest his address is a frequent fraud address but you never know.... I chec...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants to return boots that don't fit and sent msg; hasn't filed a return request yet

I got a message that boots buyer purchased do not fit. She has not filed a return request yet. I have 30 day free returns. I want to make sure I do this properly. How do I do this properly and accept the boots back. Does she have to file a return req...

Resolved! Customer return - possible lien issue

Ok so I am trying to decide what good options I have here. Item came from a lien auction. Cable box but was one I thought could be purchased on the open market. Additionally others are for sale on eBay. Item did not have cord, item was listed as used...

Buyer Returned a Damaged Item

OK - Not a big deal, but someone bought a bottle of cologne from me - never opened, over-wrapped. He didn't like it, and returned it to me. E-bay automatically approved the return, but when it was returned the package had been opened and a small amou...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors