Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

NO VIEWS ZERO VIEWS HERE WE GO AGAIN

One of the most common seller issues over DECADES are NO VIEWS on items. You can argue there are 500 kajabazillionitems for sale every second on ebay so it's easy for your item(s) to get buried. You can also argue the item you're selling is not in de...

Do the eBay rules allows sellers to list on eBay and Craigslist at the same time?

Like the title says, I'm not sure about the eBay rules. I understand that you absolutely can't sell an item for a different value than the BIN price outside of eBay. I know someone who got his account suspended for doing that a few years ago. But doe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Longer able to Print Multiple Shipping Labels?????????

Ever since the new "easy layout" format I can't figure out where to go to ship multiple items. Is this not an option anymore? It is a huge waste of time and unnecessary to ship one package at a time and not have the option to do multiple. I've looked...

Tax situation

I want to start my discussion again to clarify. If coins are not taxed in my state , but are in other states, does my sale have an advantage since the sale took place in my state? In other words , if coins are taxed in Wisconsin , does the buyer have...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo Lister latest situation

Hi, I'm wondering if Turbo Lister is going to function. I've used it for years. And I just realized eBay announced to shut it down 2 years ago. I'm still using is and it works fine. There is still updates. But I've heard Turbo Lister will be shut dow...

Blocked from selling Adidas trainers for now reason? What can I do?

Hello people. I have a problem here. I am trying to sell off around 100 pairs of Adidas trainers, individually, that I have brought over the last 5 or 6 years. Most of them are in new condition just worn a couple of times, around a quarter of them ar...

Been here selling mostly antique vintage jewelry since 1998. Not doing GTC. Not..

It’s good for an Inventory of new replaceable similar exact items but not for one of a kind collectible precious antique vintage things to just sit there forever gtc. Not doing it. No. One size doesn’t fit all.. Against this uniformity! No reason for...

User avatar by Guide
  • 32 replies
  • 15 helpful

Resolved! How can sellers see detailed buyer history?

Hi!I've had a seller tell me that they can see that I've initiated a lot of returns, is that true? Where does that even show up? I also sell, and that's not information I have ever seen or been able to access. Thanks!

Resolved! Blocked buyer opened a new username and purchased, should I ship?

Blocked buyer opened a new username and purchased, should I ship?She was blocked since she sent multiple msgs (ten) with the same question, or ??? without waiting for a response.What do I do now? I know that opening a new username to override the blo...

"New Other" = Used ???

Just read where in the industrial category all "new other" listings will be switch by the site to "used - like new". Since in the industrial category "new other" is most often used to describe new older stock items this seems like a terrible idea. A ...

What should I do?

So, I have been messaging with this ebay user (call this person user 1) who says she is interested in the laptop I am selling. After a day of questions and answers, she finally purchases the laptop. About half an hour later, I get a message from a co...

I can't sell used (washed and clean) underwear??

Trying to list some Ex Officio men's underwear that my husband wore over the course of a three week cruise vacation. These things are $26 each new. Under the category Clothing, Shoes, Accessories>Men's Clothing>Underwear my options are NWT, NWOT, and...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 39 replies
  • 0 helpful

REALITY CHECK

Ok. Just have to add my two cents. All the complaining about 30 day GTC I don't understand. Sellers worried about paying for a listing twice in a 31 day month, and I must ad only under very specific circumstances, yet under those same specific circum...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors