Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

I Need Help with GTC

If Live until sold or canceled doesn't have a date to tell us when it will renew then how do we know when to cancel it before it renews. Thank you

Suspicious buyer bidding unreasonable amount of times

Hey everyone, I'm new to ebay selling and I'm currently trying to sell off a used graphics card. Bids were going slowly for the first few days but then suddenly a single bidder bid up the price from around 10 dollars to nearly 50 dollars within a mat...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Photographing Duffel bags and other soft bags

Any suggestions on what to use to fill out a bag so that it looks good and not all crumpled/collapsed in on itself? I’ve got quite a few vintage duffels to list and can’t figure out the best way to stage them.

eBay offers criminally lousy costumer protection.

I have ordered couple of items from china. The estimated time of delivery has been until 8.4. or two days ago. I have not received two orders and have tried to open a disputed. Not possible.I have tried to write an appropriate review of the seller. N...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How much money do you have to make on ebay to report it on your taxes?

I sell on ebay as a hobby. I have a mid-sized store, mostly because I have so many items to list, not that I have tons of sales.Is there a certain amount, gross sales? net sales? before I need to file my sales on my taxes?Is there a form I will need ...

Resolved! confused by search results

if i do a search for:1869 indian head cent i get a list with 425 results and i can choose to sort by best match which is not the same as the default result. does anyone know what the default is for search results. i am just trying to understand how e...

Anyone notice Ebays new DISHONEST practice of adding "Make an Offer" to auctions without asking?

I've had dozens of auctions WITHOUT the "Make an Offer" option but when I relist some all of a sudden I notice "Make an Offer" has been added plus an amount to decline. This is totally immoral, especially when we are paying Ebay we have equal say. Th...

buyers paying after winning an auction

The last 3 buyers who won an auction did not pay until I contacted the buyer and asked about payment. The buyers all have excellent feedback and have been buying and selling for years on eBay. Is there a glitch in the system and buyers are not being ...

Product Pages

I was browsing Google for Lego pirate sets. The first shopping result was for an eBay page. https://www.ebay.com/p/Lego-70413-Pirates-The-Brick-Bounty-Kids-Building-Playset-745-Pieces/2254372878 Do you see what's wrong with this product page? As a po...

Bidder & buyer

Anyone have this happen? An item sold with multiple bids (22). After it ended, I listed an exact same item (only 1 on eBay) & receive an offer $17 less than what the other one sold for. Meanwhile, the offer comes from 1 of the bidders who was willing...

How (and why) would you sell something so cheap?

I stumbled across a lazer pointer/keychain for 86 cents and free shipping to the US. China seller. I know it's going to be a piece of junk. Let's say for the sake of discussion that the lazer pointer costs them a nickel. Let's say for the sake of dis...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Good ‘till Cancelled - the final straw

20 years selling on this platform and who would have thought a greed driven change could destroy a community of loyal sellers. I have 10,000 book auctions on a rotating basis listing 1,000 a month with my store. I now have a chore of cancelling so I ...

Buyers Scam?

I sold an Action Figure to a man in Hong Kong in last month with low reputation, registered in 2018. Everything seems OK. However, about one week after he received the package, he submitted a case to eBay and said it is not same as description. He su...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

How many listings did I create this month?

i want to find out how many listings I make in the current month which includes GTC and listings I created and ended manually. is there a place i can quickly find out what that number is without having to look into multiple areas and adding and subtr...

Being billed for free listings

I activated a promotion for 100 free listings. When I listed last night, Ebay added them to my bill.I called last night and got those charges credited back to my account. Today when I tried to list more under that promotion, Ebay billed me again. (Fo...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors