Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

ALL 30 DAY LISTINGS WHEN UNSOLD AUTOMATICALLY RELIST BY EBAY NOT ME...AND NOW ARE GTC

All fixed price 30-day listings that have ended are being automatically RELISTED BY EBAY and are now GTC....I want to choose when and if my listings will be relisted and the order since they are now ALL GTC and so for weeks or months the order of the...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! ARGH! Shipping settings totally messed up!

Ebay seems to be fiddling with the listing tools - and making a HUGE MESS!They've altered my selected countries for shipping to Worldwide and I'm not seeing any way to change it. They've signed me up (without my consent) for the Global Shipping Progr...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid item

It's been one day since the sale and the buyer hasn't paid. Honestly, I hope he doesn't pay. I'd rather keep the item rather than sell it for a fraction of what it's worth. eBay seems to be silent about whether I can just keep the item if it's not pa...

Fixed Price GTC - Just plain wrong

Doesn't anyone at eBay think about these policies before forcing them on everyone? I list fixed price 7 days because I am not around every day of the month, and a few years back, eBay got all fixated on fast turnaround times on shipping. 100% feedbac...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 102 replies
  • 33 helpful

Can a late delivery defect be removed for this reason?

I had a buyer who's order was lost in the mail. I re-shipped but obviously the 2nd shipment was going to be after the expected delivery date as it shipped after that date anyway. When leaving feedback the buyer marked that it was late, but obviously ...

Resolved! Buyer's insufficient funds payment by e-check

Sale on 4-9-19. Payment has been pending since a couple days after the sale. Notified today that Buyer's e-check was denied for lack of funds, and that Paypal will try to collect the check again in 3-5 days. How long before I can cancel the order? An...

Shipping label to Puerto Rico is printing out tiny

I sold an item to Puerto Rico. I printed out the shipping label using my Rollo thermal printer but it is printing out tiny. I decided to screenshot it and copy and paste it into word and I was able to print out a regular sized label that way but it i...

Happy Easter?

Well...……..it won't be if sales are like today - compared to outer space where the temp is absolute zero! lol My car is FULL of Fisher Price toys so, I hope they sell somehow, somewhere. Good luck to us all.

Sales go very weak from April 2018

I have been selling my vintage camera collection on ebay for more than five years. Selling goes very weak from April 2018 then even worse today. I lost a lot of vauluable vintage camera collection; they were sold unbelivably cheap in case the start p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors