Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Earnings & refunds

This is truly pathetic!!! I have to cover a ridiculous return ($90) and do not have enough in my PP to refund yet. Over the last 2 days, I figured it would be no problem to earn the $40 I need in my account. I wanted to pay strictly from my PP so, I ...

Employee Account Roles

Employee Account RolesEmployees who work on you should be able to have a different role depending on what they need to work on. You should not have to give your employees your master login and password to your account. That is Just CRAZY. Security in...

Resolved! Judge Judy always says, “I don’t care! We’re done here!”

I felt the same way! Since GTC lots of watchers. No action. No buyers. Watchers...1 sale in 2-3 weeks...Tried Lower the Price and make the sale perhaps 15-20 times. Nothing...Sent countless offers to watchers..Nothing. They all expired.Then I lowered...

User avatar by Guide
  • 43 replies
  • 12 helpful

GTC = Watchers That Never Buy!

So now with the ebay's brainstorm of GTC I have developed a ton of watchers that never buy. Before GTC I had buyers and very few watchers. I don't know about everyone else but I'll take buyers over watches any day! Also I get an extremely high number...

So, Who is having a GREAT Month on eBay?

I re kick started my selling on eBay after slowing down to a near stop for six months prior. I looked at what and how I was doing it and made changes I felt necessary to revitalize myself and my sales on eBay. In doing so I have had an amazing last t...

Buyer wants a return?

Hi everyone, I sell live daphnia (water fleas). I always refund or reship if they arrive dead. I just received a message from a customer saying that they arrived alive but they died, in her care (she made mistakes), within a day. I feel I should not ...

Dishonest Seller

I bought 2 lots of 30ml amber bottles from the above supplier. The listing had 100 per lot. The seller short-shipped my order, then changed the quantity on the listing....

Missing tracking information...

So, I am shipping into the USA from overseas.Till recently, the tracking info available on eBay was allowing me to track a parcel along its zip code hops, based on the USPS database I presume.Recently, eBay's tracking became very poor- Not only the z...

Resolved! How to upload more than 8 photos?

I would like to include more than 8 photos in my listing. We're supposed to be able to upload 12 photos. But, when I have uploaded 8 photos, the boxes are full and I can't find a link to upload more. I'm probably missing something. Can anyone tell me...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rescheduling to later date on scheduled listings? Link Not Working.

I used to be able to reschedule multiple scheduled listings to a later date but it is now allowing my to do that anymore. Now I have to go in to each individual scheduled item one by one as the check box to do them all at once goes to an error messag...

ok sellers do I have to eat this?

item was shown as delivered to my door but it was not there. I looked around in the bushes etc....not there. I have never had a package stolen off my porch before but I guess its possible so I paid for the item and don't have it and there is nothing ...

EBAY MANAGED PAYMENTS

If you are considering opting in to this program you should be aware of several things:1. PayPal is NOT accepted under this new program...and we had 2 customers who purchased from us on eBay want to cancel their orders because we do not accept PayPal...

New Returns Rate Notification (you had high item not as described rates )

Hello ebay,I am taking to the forums as i have found an issue with the Free returns reasons people are choosing. Even with the Free returns, customer still choosing defective or not as described. As i stated in another post. I would like eBay to take...

Please tell me the ramifications for cancelling one sale for the first time ever (TRS)

Please tell me the ramifications for cancelling one sale. I am a 7 year TRS seller, 100% feedback, who basically has a honey badger (look it up) mentality right now about eBay. What happens when I say **bleep** it, I'm not going to own up to what app...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors