Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

International Priority Shipping Glitch - Ebay is working on it - work around

I was trying to ship a package to Canada using Priority Shipping (which was one of my options on the listing). It only lists Flat Rate options and Priority Express - no other options. Item was too big to fit in flat rate. Checked my listing; clearly ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

US sales fell sharply

Hello to everyone, this is my first time to write here and I hope that is the right place.My name is Giannis and I m a seller from Greece and I m selling on eBay a 6 years a go.For some reason my sales to US customers dropped suddenly more than 50% t...

USPS Dimensional weight changing in June announcement

I just saw the new post about USPS Dimensional weight changing in June. I am wondering if eBay, at the time of creating a Listing, will automatically calculate the actual shipping cost based on the weight and dimensions supplied by Sellers so Buyers ...

Screenshot (1561).png

Resolved! RSS Feed issues and GTIN Numbers to be seen in Google Shopping

I participated yesterday in the routine Wednesday Chat. I raised AGAIN questions about eBay deleting out RSS feeds and deleting out sellers' ability to input their own keywords when they have a Store which was part of the payment you make to have a S...

The Auction Test....

Auctions have not worked for me in many years. But with GTC being a pain in the backside I decided to test them once again with five new listings (three brand new but unwanted gifts and two collectibles) and even used free shipping which I rarely do....

Resolved! listing items

i want to know can i temporarily suspend my listing for a day or two then reactivate it or will i have to cancel and relist it?

GTC Tons of Watchers but NOT SALES - how about you?

I am hoping some of the TONS of watchers (watchers on over 1/3 of my listings!) turn into sales. GTC seems to be resulting in piling on the watchers -- I have been listing daily for almost 3 weeks now to keep listings "fresh" and to have something al...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 63 replies
  • 13 helpful

Ship from zip code

Am I missing something? On the new (ugly) shipping label page I can’t find a way to change the ship from zip code and city. If I were to ship from my city it would mean a 40 minute round trip as I am at the very southern edge of my city. If I ship fr...

A negative feedback for item, that was not even mentioned in description

Hello, folks. I have sold my old Motorolla E398 in condition "for parts or not working" for a dude from Estonia for $35 with free shipping. I love Estonia, so I have included a little bonus for the parcel - an original charger (it was not mentioned i...

Free Shipping Could Change Your Business

Hello, I am at my wits end here. I have have a large amount of people writing me to ask me if my listings can be shipped to the U.S. Multiple people (U.S based) in multiple different listings cant seem to buy from me. I have never had this problem be...

ssssssssss.png ssssssssss1.png

What do I do about this return?

Buyer is trying to return a very expensive dvd/vcr combo player. He is saying the vcr portion doesn't show up on screen, he sent me a picture and had the player hooked up COMPLETELY wrong. I tried to instruct him on how to hook it up and a few days l...

Reason: "buyer asked to cancel the order"

I had another one this morning. Is there any kind of penalty if i cancel too many orders - at the customers request? Something else i have noticed. Customers rarely apologize. Last week i had a large order that i already packed and printed a shipping...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 34 replies
  • 17 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors