Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

$500 selling limit

I am brand new to selling and I have a lot of inventory to sell. My cheapest item is valued at over $2000 but eBay won’t let me sell above 500. If I list the item in an auction at 500 and the item sells for more, would I get credit to a additional pu...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Difference between Beige jeans, khakis, and chino?

Most of the times it is hard to tell the difference between these 3 when it comes to beige/light brown versions, I usually end up just guessing as to whether they are jeans khakis or chinos, would it be better to put all those keywords with the beige...

eBay doesn’t act quickly enough

I bought a dvd from a seller here on 11/18. He said delivery was from 11/27 - 11/30. He said it shipped on 11/19. Tracking showed it stayed in NJ as of 11/26 so I contacted the seller. He says shipping is 10-14 business days. Well if he had said that...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Oils

I ask other Ebayers and they say they didn’t have a problems listing any of the doterra oils .?? Anyone have idea what’s going on

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fake Exipure diet pills being sold.

I want eBay to know that the people selling the Exipure diet pills are selling knockoffs. They aren't the authentic pills even though the bottle was made to (sorta) look like the originals. The ingredients are different and also there are 60 pills in...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 34 replies
  • 5 helpful

Feedback

Neutral and negative feedback should require a specific complaint. In the last year, I have received neutral feedback two from new members saying “good” and “not too bad” in the comments. These are not consistent with neutral feedback. I work hard fo...

eBay Video won't accept .MOV despite eBay website saying they do and videos to be reviewed? CMON.

Wanted to try the new upload video option that eBay rolled out this year. Couple issues I ran into and if eBay could address them this feature will be way better. Firstly, this official eBay page (https://export.ebay.com/en/listings/how-optimize-your...

Can I sell again next year?

Got a message that I exceeded $600 sales for the year and was going to be 1099ed to receive my money. Not needing that kind of government hassle, I just canceled the sale and all my listings. Can I sell up to 600 next year without providing my SS num...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

I'm I being paranoid or could this somehow be a scam?

Knock on wood, I've not been scammed yet on eBay by a buyer. With that said, I'm always holding my breath that my time will come. I just sold a book ($90) and it is going to a new eBayer with zero feedback. That's not necessarily my concern, but her ...

pkjud_0-1701464512215.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors