Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Buyer Address is Invalid but Claiming its Accurate

So I sold an item - only about $30 -including $3 for the shipping through USPS -. Anyways I went to the post office and they said the address which happens to be in the same city I live in (didn't realize until I looked at the zipcode) doesn't exist....

Scammed by buyer in Russia with ebay's policy complicity - eBay policy is a shame

I've sold a Microsoft XBOX One S to a buyer in Russia, value ca. $ 320.I shipped with security tape impossible to remove or cut without evidence that the package has been opened.Before the buyer received the delivery, I sent him photos of the package...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 43 replies
  • 0 helpful

What to do with my earnings.

I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my earnings so far this week. I might buy a chocolate bar, a Snapple & a scratch ticket. I'll even have change left! Wish me luck. lol Oooops - forgot 10% goes to eBay. No change. haha Good luck to u...

Tremendous decline in sales and traffic in last 3 months

In last 3 months I noticed huge decline in traffic over the night. It dropped down from 250.000 monthly impressions to 30.000 and sales dropped down from 50 to 5. I do follow all eBay rules, called eBay 3 times and every time i get different answer w...

• 66 replies
  • 14 helpful

Resolved! New 'My eBay Active' page GTC doesn't show ending time

tyler@ebay brian@ebay.com Please, this new active selling page no longer shows when the listings end, unless you click on each one individually. Now, we can no longer end the listing near the end of the GTC nor list new items or revise before they au...

Resolved! eBay switched shipping types at label print out (for the better). This Normal?

After weighing a 3 lb box and adding the correct dimensions, USPS Retail Ground looked like the least expensive option, so I chose that, having the buyer pay by their zone. Just sold the product, but at label creation, USPS Ground Retail is not even ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vacation Hold, Let Buyers Purchase or shut down my store?

I am blessed with 10 days at a cabin(with internet), what do you think is better, to leave the items listed and available for purchase with the "Delay in Shipping" notice or to shut down the store so no one can see or purchase my items. I need the sa...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

You Can't Completely Blame eBay for a Lack of Sales

Consumer confidence is at its lowest point in almost two years. The trade war with China is spooking people into slowing their discretionary spending. I'm seeing a 30% decrease in sales compared to last year from late May to today. I was up 25% for t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Item shipped usps priority arrived broken. What to do next?

I shipped an item usps priority and it arrived damaged. I know it has $50 insurance included in shipping. The buyer sent photos proving it broken. I've never dealt with this. What should my next step be?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to ship large packages via USPS shipping WITHOUT dimensional charges

I just finished talking with my local postmaster regarding shipping Retail Ground under the new price tables. As we've speculated from reading Publication 123 prior to the dimensional rate change (6/23/2019), the Retail Ground service is not subject ...

ORM-D[1].png

Curious about everyone's sales growth / loss over the last few months

Those who are willing to share, I'm curious to talk percentages since the GTC changes went into effect. So go to your seller hub and look at your monthly and annual sales percentage changes, along with your primary category. Mine are as follows: 30 d...

ebay fees

With the increase in shipping and now sale tax . Ebay should reduce its fees. also the fees on Bulliuon are way too high at 10 % . making it impossible to sell on ebay unless your selling huge amounts and buy directly from the us mint.

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just Maybe " Promoted Listings" Helps Part Trois

Here is an update number 3 as promised - Sold one more item on the 24th. Makes a total of 4 items in 8 days. Know this is not great volume but it it seems something is working after using the Promoted Listing option. Yeah it feeds eBays piggy bank at...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors