Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When and best way to freshen up older listings?

Hello all, I am just getting started on eBay and curious about how people are freshening up older listings. I am just hitting my 90 day mark and some of my first listings are still just sitting there. People say that changing them up will make a diff...

Resolved! First Neg . . . Heartbroken 😳😥

I received my first negative today and am absolutely heartbroken. I try so hard to be good to my buyers but I was not even given a warning that this lady was un-happy. Just a negative without reason. I would have given a refund or corrected whatever ...

When to switch to FedEx

Does anyone know the basic switch over point where FedEx would be cheaper than USPS? Also with the Dim weight coming, is there a major jump point in price/weight that jumps out? Hope the questions made sense, still on first cup of coffee. Thanks

Is Ebay not honoring sellers "Block Bidders" List

So I had someone who started with best offer, I politley refused as the offer was 50% less than what I was asking and also I have my itmes at lowest price. I use the best offer if someone wants to by multiple itmes I will discount for shipping since ...

Resolved! Confused about shipping rates. Shipped same item to two buyers. One buyer in FL one in IL. The rate+

I am in NY. However, the shipping to Florida was calculated as higher than the one I shipped to IL a few weeks ago. Both listings were set up with same calculated shipping weight and dimensions. Isn't FL in my zone and should be cheaper? I called eBa...

Is below standard lower your sales??

All of a sudden, it just stopped. No one seems to be buying anymore for 2 weeks now. I fell from above standard to below standard for 1 month now. Does this lower sales that much? Any advice'd be appreciated.

User avatar by Scout
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Just got scammed with a fraudulent return $1200

My buyer claimed my item was defective (it wasn't) and issued a return. I knew the item he sent back wasn't what I sent him because the weight was almost 30 lbs lighter when i saw his tracking information. At this point I knew i was getting scammed s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

More Picture openings in a Listing for Bulk sale in the same Listing

There needs to be an Option for more pictures in a Bulk advertisement listing. 12 Just does not cut it when selling collectibles... It only cuts on a persons and Ebay's profits. (Ask me for more pictures doesn't HELP either in a listing). The Buyer w...

GOOD TILL CANCELED

DOES ANYBODY KNOW IF THE GOOD TILL CANCELED STARTED FOR ALL BUY IT NOW? IM ASKING BECAUSE THEY GAVE ME A 200 LISTING NO INSERTIONS FEES AND I READ SOMEWHERE THAT ALL THE BUY IT NOW LISTINGS WILL END ON THEIR 30 DAYS IF THEY WERE LISTED PRIOR TO THE M...

The very sad tale of my 9 auctions FAIL FAIL FAIL

I had 9 auctions end the other day and 6 of them sold, awesome right? Well not so much. Right away the "winning bidder" of the HIGHEST PRICE item (who also won another lot) wants to cancel their 2 purchases and of course eBay's brilliant return syste...

PROMOTED LISTINGS - % Higher Than Trending Rate

eBay's new column regarding promoted listings is now showing us Our RateTrending Rate For those items that eBay has assigned a percentage rate that is higher than the trending rate means considerably more money in eBay's pockets and in many cases, we...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ripped Off by Buyer

I think it is very sad when a buyer buys from you and then says your item wasn't as described. I had plenty of pictures that showed every part of my item. I never have read all of eBay policies so I gave $135 back to her because I figured it was alri...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors