Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay Seller Promotion - The more you sell, the more you save

I can not believe why I am getting an late ebay seller promotion. It stated it was sent off on June 4, but I just got this today. It was never there yesterday. This this promotion is good from June 4th to June 8th. I am very late and could not partic...

I am not getting very many sales

I am lucky if I get more than 1 sale a day, and usually, that sale is a really cheap one. Any recommendations?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants a refund for an ipod he has had almost 30 days....

The buyer is 2 days shy of 30 days, the ipod was sold used (older model). I did not have accepts returns on the listing but would have been happy to accept the return if he would have messaged me with issues upon receipt. Here's what the buyer saidRe...

EBAY BLOCKING BIDDERS AND BUYERS........ AGAIN!

25 blocks in the month of May. i have called ebay 5 times about why they are blocking bidders and buyers from making purchases from my store. now before you guys give me advice on what i need to do, let me say it's all been done already. ebay cannot ...

Bidfing started and my shipping is wrong!

Hello. I'm a new seller on eBay and just noticed that I have Free Shipping in the description of my item but actual shipping is buyer paid. The only problem is that I have 2 bids. I don't mind paying shipping except that the current bid is just over ...

Is eBay being forced into a hostile takeover, or voluntarily bowing to one, Search Engine

I was trying to do a search this afternoon prior to making some listings. So I searched on:Nikon 35mm f2.8 afI first tried items ended and tried what is currently up. I get everything BUT what I'm looking for. Why would best match return mostly 17-35...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 79 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Sellers Beware! Ebay is giving your items away for free and you have to pay for it!

Now this is not unheard of, but it appears to be happening more frequently. Recently I had two items over $400 that eBay gave to the customers for free and I had to pay the shipping! One case a buyer requested a return. The infamous "Not as described...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 38 replies
  • 2 helpful

How did this buyer find my number?

So a buyer called my phone number at 4am in the morning. I checked and they are in Texas, 2 hours difference from me in the west coast. So the buyer called me at 6am their local time. They totally sounded slow and sleepy, like he was high on drugs. H...

Shipping labels charged to my bank account insted of my PayPal account when I selected "PayPal".

I've been on eBay since 2002 (with this account). For the first time ever, when purchasing shipping labels eBay charged the labels to my bank account instead of my PayPal account, although I clearly selected "PayPal" as my payment option. The charges...

After 20 years, Ebay now collecting and paying my sales tax in New York for me. Yay!

Started June 1st I guess. Best kept secret - not on the help page list for sales tax states, just noticed it by accident that they collected sales tax from my recent buyers here in New York and held on to it, so now it's their problem not mine come f...

Heres what my search returned

For those of you sure it's not ebay, I wanted to buy my son in law a Dekalb Seed Corn Hat. It's what he asked for for his birthday. This morning I searched. 164 results. Great called to see which one he wants. So I searched on my phone on break, 0 re...

GTC Kill your Business? Lets Make Money shorting Ebay Stock!

Curious to get a feel for what has happened since the GTC ~ Auto-Renewal was instituted. Just gauging from the boards... the sellers with 1000's of rubber dog **it items form China are going gangbusters. How about us 1 off sellers? Are your sales off...

ON LIFE SUPPORT

Ever since E-bay ended the 2,5 & 7 day "make an offer" / buy it now & forced it to 30 days, my sales dropped to non existent . This is the biggest hit to my sales that i can remmeber in the fourteen years i have been selling. My guess is they are try...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors