Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Email Subscribers\

I am just curious how to entice people to sign up for newsletter. I have went to "manage my store" and checked the box to show sign up option on listing headers but see no other way to advertise the fact that customers can sign up for a newsletter. A...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Collected Sales Tax for Idaho?

Idaho is not showing in eBay's list of states they collect tax for as a Marketplace Facilitator and we do not have Idaho set up as a state that we, as the seller, must collect for, but we had an order to Idaho come through today that showed the note ...

Promoted Listings

If you use promoted listings, make sure you are updating your campaigns on a regular basis. My Promoted Listing percentage rate was way higher than the trending rate, basically giving more money away than I already do to them :-). I am not sure how o...

• 2 replies
  • 3 helpful

False Feedback Not Removed by eBay

I have been selling for years and have sold thousands of items over the years on eBay. From print cartridges to cars I have sold a lot of different items. Yesterday I get a negative feedback comment from a girl who bought a brand new Carhartt beanie ...

Just got scammed

Ok so here's the deal.. I listed a brand new iPhone XR 128GB, immediately after listening the item I got a message from an eBay user wanting the phone, a minute after that so get an email from ebay saying that the user that is contacting me is being ...

NEW SELLER HUB CHANGES

New change which apparently has already gone into effect but just announced, eBay Limits Shipping Options Shown to BuyerseBay will decide which shipping method is best for buyers and will limit shipping options on sellers' listing pages and in checko...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

OPEN CASE QUESTION TO FORM???

Friend'sHas eBay extended the number days from 4 to 6 for an open case.I just opened a non payment case and they said i had to wait 6 days for customer to respond. I hope this is not the case, if i have already waited 48 for payment then have to wait...

Stop Diverting My Search Efforts!!!!

OMG, why would I even WANT to ramp up my listing/selling efforts?!?!?!?! Doing some research, and I start with “Vintage 50s Dress.” IMMEDIATELY, at the top of the app screen, is a banner “Shop by Decade” on top of a horizontal line of boxes with a di...

Restrictions on a second store.

The GTC rule messed up how I was listing. So I decided to open a second store for all the items I used to rotate in my first one. Can not believe the restrictions they have on new stores. Paid for a store expecting to list 250 fixed and 250 auction. ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted / Sponsored Listings are Destroying Search - Equals Lower GMV for the Site & Sellers

For those looking for reasons why GMV is tanking, I would nominate the now crazy overuse of promoted "Sponsored" listings in search results. Was looking to buy business supplies from eBay vendors, but the current search spams the results with at leas...

Resolved! Accidental double listing

I posted an ad last night and sold the item almost immediately via the "Accept an offer" process. Now today I am getting questions from people about the item, with them thinking it is still for sale. I finally traced it down: a duplicate ad was poste...

Can I change the eBay fee invoice?

This might sound like a stupid question. But can I get an updated eBay selling fee invoice? I've received the invoice, (£6 odd). But 3 items I've sold haven't been paid for. And I have cancelled the order. Do I still need to pay the fees or will eBay...

Resolved! Buyer return switcharoo

For those of you who noticed, yes I am getting an increase of odd buyer issues lately. A buyer bought a Yellow item over a month ago and received it back then. He comes back and buys a red version of the same item. He files a SNAD on the red version ...

No option for USPS First Class Package International?

When I go to list an item, on the international shipping, (besides GSP) is Priority. First Class has disappeared. My item is 3 pounds - less than the max 4 pounds allowed for First Class Internstional . Anyone else experiencing this? I ship many item...

My 18 year old account with 100% positive feedback just got suspended indefinitely for selling CBD

I have been selling products on Ebay's platform for 18 years with a 100% positive feedback rating through my personal account. I recently read an article where one of Ebay's executives stated that searches and sales of CBD oil products have greatly i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors