Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How to ship large packages via USPS shipping WITHOUT dimensional charges

I just finished talking with my local postmaster regarding shipping Retail Ground under the new price tables. As we've speculated from reading Publication 123 prior to the dimensional rate change (6/23/2019), the Retail Ground service is not subject ...

ORM-D[1].png

Curious about everyone's sales growth / loss over the last few months

Those who are willing to share, I'm curious to talk percentages since the GTC changes went into effect. So go to your seller hub and look at your monthly and annual sales percentage changes, along with your primary category. Mine are as follows: 30 d...

ebay fees

With the increase in shipping and now sale tax . Ebay should reduce its fees. also the fees on Bulliuon are way too high at 10 % . making it impossible to sell on ebay unless your selling huge amounts and buy directly from the us mint.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just Maybe " Promoted Listings" Helps Part Trois

Here is an update number 3 as promised - Sold one more item on the 24th. Makes a total of 4 items in 8 days. Know this is not great volume but it it seems something is working after using the Promoted Listing option. Yeah it feeds eBays piggy bank at...

Full Refund After Partial Refund

Hello,I issued a partial refund through paypal to the buyer because of a flaw in the product before shipment. Now the buyer wants a full refund. If I cancel the purchase on ebay, will only the amount subtracting the partial refund be refunded? Trying...

Bank for PayPal. Which bank do you use?

Which bank do you use for your PayPal Account? I'm looking for something FREE with zero-very low minimum balance and no direct deposit guarantees expected. An Online bank would be fine, at least for me. 1. Which bank do you use?2. Does PayPal have an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a Non-Paying Bidder leave Negative Feedback?

We had an antique silver plated match box on auction. Two bids later it sold. A couple of days later we received an email from the buyer claiming that their 9 year old daughter must have placed the bid and now they wanted to cancel (two bids from the...

Resolved! Store Vacation Mode Questions

I will be on vacation for a week soon - I would like to hide my listings. I know you need a store to do so - if I buy a month' worth of the basic store subscription in July (the $7 or $8 one) will I have this ability? Is it easy to cancel the store o...

faulty logic for GTC

I know we have all been talking about GTC and how it affects our accounts. The reasoning from eBay was that it kept the item # the same so it would be 'current' on google searches. If I look at my traffic report, VERY few impressions/sales come from ...

004.JPG

selling

im going away and i want to suspend my listing for that time, it seems that there is no way to suspend a listing temporarily unless you unlist and relist. i want to know if you change quantity to 0 will that in effect remove your listing from peoples...

International Priority Shipping Glitch - Ebay is working on it - work around

I was trying to ship a package to Canada using Priority Shipping (which was one of my options on the listing). It only lists Flat Rate options and Priority Express - no other options. Item was too big to fit in flat rate. Checked my listing; clearly ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

US sales fell sharply

Hello to everyone, this is my first time to write here and I hope that is the right place.My name is Giannis and I m a seller from Greece and I m selling on eBay a 6 years a go.For some reason my sales to US customers dropped suddenly more than 50% t...

USPS Dimensional weight changing in June announcement

I just saw the new post about USPS Dimensional weight changing in June. I am wondering if eBay, at the time of creating a Listing, will automatically calculate the actual shipping cost based on the weight and dimensions supplied by Sellers so Buyers ...

Screenshot (1561).png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors