Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay Bots have a mind of their own.

I was reviewing listings this morning and noticed that 2 had been ended (not sold) that were listed July 23. They were not canceled by me.On the other hand, 3 items were relisted that I did not relist and were not scheduled to be relisted. I was goin...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! How can I search by UPC?

Hey guys I just have a simple (I hope) question. I've been selling on ebay a lot more lately, and I mostly sell NOS products that are sometimes difficult to find. Let me give you an example. I'm selling a generator with the UPC852157002747 but when I...

markdown manager

I can't believe that ebay could take a perfectly functioning markdown manager and turn in into THIS...I'm finished...never EVER resulted in any additional sales anyway...whenever it ended the regular priced item sales would start pouring in...just my...

How to make eBay better? - Make Offer Only Option - Recommended for eBay

A way we think that eBay can improve is by having just an "Make Offer" button only on a listing. Sometimes we come across items that we don't know the price to, or we may be the only ones on eBay selling a certain item, so we think it's important tha...

Bids from "0" count Bidders?

I don't sell on here continously, but when I do, I am plagued by "new guys" that turn out to be "non-paying bidders". During the course of an auction, can I simply cancel a bid from a bidder that has 0 feedback? I know that can be viewed as harsh, bu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tradmark Message Fishy

1st time in 20 yrs a listing was taken down by customerhelp@ebay.com. "...after receiving a report from the rights owner that it used their trademark without their permission.""The Chemours Company, notified eBay that this listing violates intellectu...

cfc.jpg

Light bulbs/lighting for pictures

I have an overhead socket at 7 feet and a bunch of lamps in my garage. What type of bulbs/leds should I be using? Going into town to Lowes/Home Depot later today to purchase. In another thread I picked up on adjusting the white light on my Samsung S7...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Removed listing won't let me re list

So I was trying to sell an old phone and I got a notification saying someone made an offer and was going to buy. I accepted the offer and was awaiting payment when eBay emailed me saying they had removed the listing because of an suspicious buyer. Th...

Unpaid Item Case

Hello everyone, I'm sure this isn't the first time this will happen to me, but I had someone make an offer on an item I was selling and 48 hours later, I never received payment. The buyer also never responded to any reminders that I left them. I ende...

Resolved! Free Returns

I am a small seller on Ebay, I have never been a TRS, and I don't want to be. I keep getting messages from Ebay telling me that I need to revise my items and give them free returns. Between shipping, ebay fees, and paypal fees, and the cost of making...

Resolved! Newbie ask - Buyer wants me to cancel BIN for him after paying

i need an advise, im a new seller on this ebay and sell item with fixed price listing with instant payment required.Buyer sent me a 2 message after 5 minutes completed the order want me to cancel order for him and wants me leave a message to him that...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors