Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay tells buyers First Class Mail can arrive in 1 day??

I haven't checked up on this when my handling time was 1 day, but get this... I recently changed my handling time to 2 days and currently have it as such. So when I make sales (for instance today's sales), Manage Orders page tells me to ship out by 9...

Selling my Ebay Inventory

Hello. I am thinking about selling my Ebay inventory and I wanted some advice about the best way to do this. I have no ides how much I have but it is into the thousands easily. I have a little bit of wverything but a lot clothes. Much of it is new. H...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promoted vs. Promotion

My sales have been way down for awhile and I am making some adjustments to get them up if possible. I have lots of stale listings and some non-competitive pricing on some. I have been listing some new items and realize that most of my old items will ...

ebay relisting my sold items

As soon as an item sells on buy it now, ebay relists it with the time remaining left of the 30 days. This item still had 10 days left when it was bought. Last couple times I just ended the listing right away so it would not be purchased. I do not hav...

slow paying ebayer

So here i go with a slow payer and he does not respond to my emails.Yesterday he bought a item from me i sent him a invoice no payment i emailed him asking him if he could please pay me no responce No i just emiled him again asking him to payme by 9a...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need advice from sellers that deal with large quantities of inventory

Im finally living my dream. I now have my own shop with a garage that's absolutely perfect to run my eBay business out of. I have a "reception area", a "private office " and the rest is all garage.This is all I've ever wanted..I should be incredibly ...

Multiple Baskets

I've been reading posts in this community regarding the recent overall Ebay drop in sales. One group that I have seen responding are the people who rely heavily on Ebay for their income, but have managed to mitigate the drop in their sales through pu...

Anyone looking forward to sales on the Labor Day weekend?

It's been an AWFUL week for sales. I'm thinking the long weekend will just be WORSE & a lousy end to a terrible August. Don't think I'm being positive? I'm positive it will be negative. lol Looking forward to the end of summer & a drastic improvement...

First time selling an item and messed up

I sold my first item and when I checked it, it had sent to my normal email not my PayPal email. I had no clue I had to check as I assumed it was automatic I then panicked and signed up to PayPal with that email to refund the money, when in hindsight ...

Block List

I was suspicious and not sure at first but now I have 100% proof that previously blocked users are being taken out of my block list without my consent. Today after having an incident with a member I compared my personal notes of blocked bidders to ac...

Resolved! No sale & my reason why!

I have an item for sale Not with make an offer.”Buyer” emails saying she’ll pay $300. Less & asks 4 questions.I email back the price here is the price, no offers available.She emails back, “answer my questions!”Normally in 21 years here, I’d bend ove...

Resolved! Got massage " Some of your listings need to be updated in order to comply with eBay policies "

I got an issue , ebay message for my 8 listings " Some of your listings need to be updated in order to comply with eBay policies or security changes " I deleted all pictures which I added in "Item description" and had water marks After refresh the pa...

Resolved! Can buyer leave feedback after UPI closes w/ payment?

The winning bidder asked me twice to cancel the day after the auction ended. I want to open UPI in another day so he could get a strike. Today he says he will pay by Friday, which means he would pay before UPI deadline. I had a buyer once who gave me...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors