Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What do youdo when you have one of these...

I sold a dress to a buyer who contacted me saying they were on a fixed income and would like to pay 10 less for the item. I thought "Sure, I can do that." So I did, they paid and I shipped the item. I checked my email this morning( I could not check ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with ebay's search functionality, not showing all items

So I've noticed more and more that ebay's search results are not complete. A current example today is the following....If you do a search for "bee earrings" and sort from highest to lowest price, the most expensive pair they show is a pair for for $5...

NO carrier scan "WHAT A SCAM"

Ok EBAY this is a total SCAM (NO CARRIER SCAN), all my parts are shipped same day, and """"DO NOT SHOW LATE DELIVERY""""" I can not control what UPS does, we are a big company and they pick up from us everyday!!! It is just another way to get more FE...

2 brand new watches in watch case box

I just have a general question on negative feedback. I recently sold 2 new brand new Steven Madden His and Her watches. They were brand new in the box(never used or removed). I sold them for $6.00+$10.00shipping. I sold them really cheap. I listed th...

Birthday announcements

eBay should announce people's birthdays so, the community can come together & buy 75 of my listings today. LOL! Good luck to all us.

One less feedback

Sometime today i had one less feedback than i did yesterday. The last time that happened to me was some years back and i ended up getting a negative. That's what i thought may have happened this time, but i did not. For all the years i been selling o...

What's up with Views and Watchers?

I was looking through our listings earlier and came across something that made me pause and wonder if the number of views and the number of watchers is to be trusted? Especially after coming across a listing that had zero views and zero watchers and ...

Help!! Scammed out of nearly $1000 what should I do?

Hi so my mom just sold a $950 authentic Gucci bag to a buyer and the tracking shows delivered yesterday at 4:43pm! however the buyer is claiming she didn’t get it. My mom filmed packing and shipping the bag and confirmed it with the buyer three times...

Buyer sets a location different than what it says on his eBay page

Hello, I was wondering if someone with experience on eBay can help me with this situation. It's nothing serious I just want to know if this buyer is viable or he's trying to scam. A buyer recently made an offer to one of my products, the offer was fi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Calling into ebay for help is met with tedious, time consuming hurdles

If Seller Experience is reading this, please HELP with the HELP! When I call in needing help on an issue, it is mind numbing to sit there and be offered ebay help that does not help with the issue and then to have to choose AGAIN to speak with someon...

October Sales = No Sales ...And The Cycle Keeps Flowing

So since we have had threads for every month on slow/no sales...figured we just keep going until ebay gets the message that we are little ticked off with their site games!October Sales - For me Slow, Had some so I can't say none, however the stipulat...

Selling for 4 years with 75 returns 30 of them in the last two weeks

Title says it all really, to summarise I can see that I've been selling for 4 years and have closed a total of 75 cases in that time. In the last two weeks I've had 30 new cases open and it's not stopping. Another two already today. I've not changed ...

Happy 10000 FB day to me!

WOW! Been a long time anticipating this day! I only hope it turns out that my selling privileges can get cranked up too! Be nice to bring in this new era with a day FULL of sales that don't come in spurts. The latest trend has been a sale after midni...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors