Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Paypal

Hi I wonder if anyone else out there has had enough of the high fees that eBay and Paypal charge? I sold an item for $645.00 and between eBay and Paypal they sucked up almost a $100.00.It's also, in my opinion, total nonsense that final fees include ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

How to become pre approved for Vape/ E-cig sales

Hi everyone,I own a retail store where we sell vapes and other related items. We are within out states laws and obtained all the proper licensing ect. Ebay recently has allowed pre approved sellers to sell products on ebay that were not allowed in th...

NEW FEEDBACK LAYOUT

I have started to see this new feedback layout for some buyers in the last week. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this layout yet as I haven't seen mention of it on the community boards. I find it much harder to look at and makes it less useful...

Screenshot_2019-08-26 Feedback Profile.png
User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 3 helpful

Another seller telling me I'm selling unauthorized products, threatening ebay VeRO team after me

I have an automatic pet feeder that happens to be made by Home Intuition. I do not need the feeder anymore because my dog has died. It is in great, almost new condition so I decided to list it in my ebay store. Another ebay seller, dailydrops, is sen...

State Tax

From what I can see offering free shipping is not cost effective for the buyer anymore!it is better to lower the price of item and charge shipping so they do not have to pay as much tax, as shipping is not taxed!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is sales tax included in Seller Hub 'Total Sales' but not in 'Selling Costs'?

This totally messes up my bookkeeping. Now I have to do the math to figure what the tax is and change my spreadsheet formulas. Either leave the tax out of theSales Totals or include it in Selling Costs. Does eBay even have a QA team? Or do you just u...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

I have a couple questions on returns that "Doesn't match description or photos"

I been trying to educate my self with all the rules within ebay so i know specifically what to do if something happens. I been attempting to read upon this for hours as i see it could effect stores dramatically. 1. If a buyer submits a item "Doesn't ...

How much to keep in stock?

I sell a certain brand of candy. I can only get it from once source here in Hawaii. It's about a 45 minute drive each way. I try to keep enough in stock so that i don't have to make that drive every week. Once a month would be nice. So far i've been ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay removed all of our automotive listings because they can be used on Assault Weapons!!

eBay is proactively taken down all of our automotive auctions because they can be used on assault weapons. Since there is no clear definition of an assault rifle anything can be one!!! I guess now NOTHING can be sold on eBay because somehow they coul...

Resolved! IS IT SCAM? BRAZIL BUYER

A buyer from brazil is trying to buy my product that i am selling. (Buyer said this after i specified that i only ship within the United States (I have put shipping only available in the US in my description) ->and says that he/she will buy from a si...

Buyer filed return request for 2 items (item doesn't match description)...when it CLEARLY did...

I'm having a very frustrating situation. Didn't even realize the 2 requests were open until I checked my seller panel. Basically, I was selling individual sealed packs from an open box of basketball cards. Both the title, subtitle (I paid more for th...

Resolved! Item Not Received To Mexico

Hi, I am a seller from Australia, sold an item worth $170 and sent the item two days later on the 2nd Jan 2018, The shipping was $30 with a tracking to Mexico. The buyer opened an Item Not Received in middle of Feb. I uploaded the tracking and eBay g...

3rd night in a Row No contact. I have a theory part 2

Last night was worse than the other 2. Not one sale, not one question or even low ball offer. And yesterdays afternoon grouping of sales was only 3 items. Someone mentioned that people need to sleep. This is worldwide platform and we have been about ...

Does anyone sell ebooks / ePubs on ebay?

I’m creating “look books” of dolls and doll clothes as downloadable ePubs; is there a way to sell ePubs on ebay? I feel like I saw something on that in a thread but it was about music so didn’t seem to apply the same as an ePub. Anyone know? Thank yo...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors