Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How are sellers manipulating the search algorithm?

I noticed a lot of sellers from China are somehow getting their items to show up in totally bogus searches.These are not promoted listings or anything of that nature.For example..if I search for a particular BRAND of light bulb, say GE, I will see a ...

Unpaid item

Hi .. this is an ebay seller..I have a problem which is i listed my laptop on ebay and i got many offers, so one of them was for $950, and i contacted the buyer and he seemed to be serious , so i accepted his offer then he never responded or paid , a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

I Win! Possibly The Worst Year To Next Year Sales Ever!!

Don't trust eBays numbers, just my own recorded on old fashioned pen & paper. Last year my 10-15 thru 11-15 invoice fees were $69.63 total items sold were 118 for an income of $1,025.25. This year the invoice is $17.52 with a whopping 23 items sold. ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

free listings

Hi,Any idea why some sellers receive free listings promos and others don't?My husband just received free listings on his account, and I received nothing.When I try to research answers, all I get are answers from 2015.Thanks

Resolved! Problem canceling bids

I am currently trying to sell a Nintendo Switch via an auction, but i'm running into a problem. People with 0 or 1 reputation are flooding the bids. Long story short, since there are some legit bidder, today I went in and canceled the highest bid bec...

Negative Feedback Disappeared

A few weeks ago I got my first negative feedback. The buyer never did tell me why. Feedback was "item was not as described. horrible seller" I checked her purchases and think she made a mistake in her purchase as she buys vintage lucite bracelets and...

Glass half full or half empty?

I was able to get 17 of an item that i don't think i can get any more of. I listed them a few days ago at $7.50 each. 1st day: sold 12nd day: sold 13rd day: sold 24 day: sold 13 When there was 1 more left, i was able to raise the price to $9. It sold...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not sure if this is a scam or not

I'm selling a semi rare collectible on eBay for a pretty reasonable price as compared to others. I for a message this morning from a brand new account (like made this morning) requesting that I text the item number to a cell phone if I agree to their...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Promotion Try Selling and Double your Money Terms and Conditions Has 2 Flaws in it

When is it? The Promotion will begin on Fr‌id‌a‌y, N‌o‌v‌e‌m‌b‌e‌r 1‌8, 2‌0‌1‌9, at 0‌0:0‌0:0‌1 PT (1‌2:0‌0AM pl‌us one s‌eco‌nd), and will end on S‌un‌da‌y, N‌o‌v‌e‌m‌b‌e‌r 2‌7, 2‌0‌1‌9, at 2‌3:5‌9:5‌9 PT (1‌1:5‌9 PM plus 5‌9 s‌ec‌on‌ds), for listin...

ending auctions Thanksgiving Eve?

I am listing a lot of auctions for a promotion and it just dawned on me that next Thursday is Thanksgiving. Is this an OK time to end auctions? Or better to run 10-day auctions to end Sunday?

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not allowed to sell

I have been trying to sell MicroSD cards I bought before, and I have been unable to sell them for 2.5 weeks now."Unfortunately, your listing can’t be completed because you’ve reached your selling limit in this category." Is the error I get everytime....

Tis the season for thievin'

From our local newspaper crime report: "A Bienville Street woman said she ordered six sets of bed sheets from JC Penny. The linens were scheduled to be delivered Nov. 7 but she never received them. The company said she needed to file a police report ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors