Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

False Claim

A guy buys an item from me (on my seller username). Before he buys he asks if it works even though I stated it works. He said he has trouble with other sellers before and said I appear to be an honest seller. Red flag? I buy a heavy duty box from FED...

Promoted Listings Dashboard

This is the first time I have done a promoted listings campaign on a few of my listings and I am trying to figure out where I find the promoted listing dashboard that gives me the information as to how the campaign is going. Does anyone know where th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Am I being scammed?

Hi all - long story so bear with me. At the start of November I sold a $200 dollar item. I shipped that item the next day. The item:- Was shipped with USPS priority mail...- Using an eBay generated shipping label...- For which I required signature co...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal and State Sales Tax

A State Sales Tax was applied by eBay to two transactions to buyers in the US… one sale to New York (November 12) and the second to Arkansas (November 17) The Paypal fee was calculated as 30 cents ($0.30) plus 4 % of the total for ….. item price plus...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Triple Ugh

So I was signed in to my other account this morning and got the 10% ebay bucks coupon so purchased some stuff I needed to use it. Then signed in to my main account (this one) and got a Triple Thrill $15 off $75 coupon-which too late to use unless I b...

Being able to issue a refund with Managed Payments

So when I switched over to managed payments, I thought the days of issuing a partial refund to a buyer was gone. I was told the only way was for a buyer to open a case once they got the item, and then the buyer and seller had to agree on if a partial...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 25 helpful

ebay glitch or bias ???

we all know that free usps priority mail items are not to be resold or for profit, but to be used to ship via usps only. not to be used for packaging either. funny thing is that eBay's report listing function on individual listings is either broken, ...

Let us send offers to ALL watchers

If Ebay would allow me to send offers to all my watchers I would probably make a fortune on here!Instead I am limited on how many "interested" buyers my offers are sent to.The more I make the more Ebay makes and that is perfectly fine with me.Fir ins...

Passing the Buck.....

According to an article in the Wall Street Journal eBay management is blaming their decline in GMV on Google search. Perhaps it is time that eBay looks in the mirror at its own search deficiencies before trying to pass the buck.

Dealing with Webinterpret nonsense

I recently got opted into webinterpret automatically. They added hundred of listings to my account over night. I just read up on all the issues going on with this for the past year. Im trying to revoke the 3rd party access like others said you should...

Am I The Only One Hurting?

I could have not written a better script for how to destroy a Seller's business. So, am I the only one hurting. 1. Multiple overlapping technical problems/glitches.2. Loss of the Sellers' ability to have sales.3. Increase in postal rates.4. No power ...

I declare - it's Silly Season or full moon or something...

OK - so having finished with Ms Butt Bling, I just got a pre-approved Return Request complete with USPS tracking number issued (but not yet mailed) and a message from the buyer who didn't wait 2 minutes between writing to me and opening the case.On W...

FINALLY an ad.... but, seriously?

Laughing customers sitting on a couch in a furniture store, using their smart phone. Wife holds it up next to the couch price sticker... Ebay’s price is less than half of the store’s price. BOOMING VOICEOVER: When you’re over overpaying, get it on EB...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors