Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Sales Decline, Sales down? - Complain on Stock Market forums that sell eBay stock ;-)

I've given up trying too figure out why ebay is constantly breaking itself to then try to fix itself again. Mine, like MANY other people's overall sales, have declined in the recent months to the point of just being ridiculous. They don't care about ...

Selling - Accepting PayPal

I want to ask fellow people selling items on eBay - how is your experience accepting payment via PayPal? Are there any security issues/trouble receiving payment you have encountered? I have received many offers for an item I am selling from questiona...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cancelation & Sellers Status Penalties

Dear Ebay: Just received an automated email warning of too many cancellations and impending seller penalties for doing so. I use ebay's automated "deadbeat buyer" system most of the time, however there are a few other instances requiring "work around...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 24 replies
  • 5 helpful

Rampant, unchecked FRAUD on Ebay is turning off buyers.

I've been looking at various technical enthusiast forums and Ebay is giving itself a real black-eye in not shutting down scammers, sometimes for WEEKS at a time. All kinds of warnings are being issued about on this on these groups and it is driving b...

Best way to save and re-list previously sold items

I have a few hundred listings (and growing) and the biggest inefficiency I have is listing each item individually each time I have one of that particular item available. I would like to save most of my listings so that I can go back to a previously l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 3 helpful

Buyer wants to return NEW phone after they already used it

I sold a brand new factory sealed Motorola XT1671 Moto G5 Unlocked Phone, the buyer unsealed, claimed "software issues with contacts & internet" and now wants to return it despite my no returns policy. 1. The package is not damaged during shipment, t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Removing Best Offer Decline in Bulk

Is there anyway to remove "best Offer Auto Decline" in bulk edit? I have several Of my 750+ listing set to auto decline at a certain price and I want to remove this option in bulk. It will take forever to remove them all one by one.

Ship By date & Estimated Delivery date are the same...Why?

(This is a posting ID). I have a 2 day handling time. Why is it that items purchased today (Friday 12/27/19) being shipped USPS First Class (from ND to NJ) show a ship by date of 2 business days (Tuesday 12/31/19) and when I check the Order Details f...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelled Order

I sold a game on Auction. There were 2 bidders. After the bidder won they then put in a request to cancel the order. I message back saying “ is this a mistake because you did win the bid?” Answer “I am sorry my kid was playing with my phone.” Ok so m...

Yet another thing you can't do on the app, and this one's enraging!

It's bad enough that a lot of the seller tools are just not available on the app, and that potential buyers can't even see your full description without clicking to a separate page, yet somehow there's plenty of room for ads for OTHER SELLERS' ITEMS ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Punished for lowering ad rate?

Does anyone know if eBay secretly punishes you for lowering your ad rate? I had an item that I set above trending ad rate, and the promoted listing was consistently on the first page at the top of search results. Recently I lowered it by about half (...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reason for ending listing options???

I tried to cancel a listing and the system wouldn’t let me cancel it without checking one of four reasons for the ending, none of which is the reason for the cancellation. How can I cancel a single listing if the reasons given are not true for the ca...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to list things like this?

I have a lot of amiibo I'd like to sell, and I'd like to sell them in one post like this one here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Huge-Lot-of-Amiibos-various-series-and-figures-all-mint/184076614574?hash=item2adbd23bae:m:m5lVNq2oWr3FqNpf-VGUY0QI'm looking ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors