Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Slow? This is crazy ...

Anyone else slow? Last few days it's really bad. And I have ALL my listings promoted right now.

What I want from ebay for Christmas

I really really want ebay to open up more categories for variation listings (especially the ones like Decorative Collectible brands where they actually took it away when it was already on the old list). I would also like to see them make a way to do ...

Vent, my first negative. What I learned

So maybe I am just venting because I am truly embarrassed for my error. I listed a bedskirt that I used on my Queen bed at some point in the past. Without thinking to measure (my first mistake) I listed it as queen sized.About a week after delivery I...

Buyer threatening to sue.. input needed please

Sold a watch 40 days ago. 7 days after delivery The buyer said that the watch wasn’t working I expressed my concern and I was surprised because it was working fine when I packed it everything was very cordial I agreed to pay a portion of the cost of ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 181 replies
  • 1 helpful

How many followers do you have?

I stumbled across this number tonight. I've never paid any attention to it. I never even knew what the number was until now. Mine is 60. Is that high? Low? What's yours?

User avatar by Superstar
  • 38 replies
  • 2 helpful

Can't find the answer to this. Me and my husband have separate ebay accounts linked to separate PayPal accounts. Will they be combined at the end of the year by PayPal for tax purposes? Over 200 sales and over $20000 combined. Thanks

PAYPAL FROZE MY ACCOUNT SO HOW DO I MOVE ON WITH EBAY?

Long story short, Paypal froze my account, and despite repeated efforts to find out why, including a personal letter to corporate because you cannot mediate on its website as they claim, I still was never told the reason. Anyone can see by Googling p...

Buyer opened return cases, got refunded and returned different items...cheating!

I sold two Cgc ss 9.8 Spawn #221 sketch variant (Cgc #1511873009) and Cgc ss 9.8 #223 sketch variant (Cgc #1511873001) both signed by Todd McFarlane to eBay buyer, for USD945 on 26 Nov 2019. I sent the two books by speedpost and arrived her home secu...

ebay is not like it used to be,its better because of the USPS

just wanted to put that out there and give people something to think about doing lots of reading here this morning on the boards and it gets tiring after a whileI sell plenty of stuff overseas and I have to say its way better than it was 10-15 years ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending messages to repeat buyers offering discounts - buyer loyalty

Sometimes I have repeat buyers - usually I try to treat my buyers very well and help them with what I can, and that seems to build trust and the buyers tend to want to shop with you for future purchases. I was thinking about whether to go a step furt...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why in the world would eBay change it so you can't research completed auctions now?

Today I was researching completed auctions to determine which price point to list my item. Part of this research for me involves reading the completed auction description of similar items I'd like to sell to do a comparison of condition, included com...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 119 replies
  • 17 helpful

Tis the season for non-payment?

I'm waiting on more unpaid orders than usual. Two have been given reminder emails from Ebay. One guy wrote to say he'll pay Sunday so he'll get a reminder too. I wonder if more people than usual are too busy to pay? or tapped out for funds?

User avatar by Guide
  • 27 replies
  • 4 helpful

Sold as parts/not working, buyer complaining about condition

Recently sold a bike part I got from work (dropper seat post) as for parts not working, however I listed it as unused (only been installed), faulty from supplier as that is exactly as I believed it to be. Buyer is now complaining that it has dirt ins...

Paypal refunds - paypal keeping all fees processed for the sale

Just read an email from PAYPAL, that they will no longer refund any fees charged for a sale when a buyer refund is processed. Another slam to sellers when refunding. Taking effect October 11,2019. Exceptions are duplicate transactions, voids, and mos...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors