Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Freight forwarders

Hello sellers--- In the past, I have not had any problems with buyers that have used freight forwarders. I have a new sale mail. I have packaged and shipped. It was paid through a U. S. paypal account. The buyer has few but very good feedbacks. Buyer...

Resolved! Ebay store sales reports

Hi folks. Been selling a good number of items this past year, and am considering going with the bastic store. It's my understanding that one of the benefits is advanced reporting. This would be great, since the way it works currently is a real pain t...

Resolved! Scam?

I haven't run across this before. Buyer wants me to invoice them directly through Paypal saying they have problems with making payments through ebay. They claim that ebay sent them a note saying this was ok. It's a fairly expensive sale, around $400....

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller make an offer - view from the other side - and problems, always problems!

This whole "make an offer" thing is confusing me... I finally figured out how to make an offer to my item watches which I have been doing on a consistent basis with absolutely zero success and I never thought much of it except that it was fairly usel...

Why don't we have a Real-time Ebay Store Traffic Report?

Most other online shopping sites allow you to see any and all traffic that comes to your store in real-time. My Ebay traffic report hasn't updated since February 3rd. None of the "Performance" categories have updated in almost a week. Has eBay ever g...

Unpaid Auctions...is a real problem...at least for me!

Yes .....yes. I know all about what to do when......BUT the problem is at the root of how payments for won auctions are handled. Why do I have to jump through hoops to have my listing fees reimbursed sometimes in the future, when it would be the easi...

Dispatch items to China overdue

Our local post office stopped all mails to China. Items dispatch overdue now. What can I do in this case? Thanks. Message from local post office: "Please note, due to international airlines suspending services to China, all mail services have been su...

Germany parcels customs scams

Hi I sold an item for 150 and sent standard airmail to Germany which usually takes 3 to 4 weeks,after 2 weeks buyer says did not receive and puts in a claim.I try to tell him its probably stuck in customs as 2 weeks is too soon to expect arrival,esca...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Top Rated Seller Badge

I sell products that require a 2-3 day production time to personalize an item. Does anyone know how I can maintain my top rated status? Can't find any info regarding listings that cannot be shipped in 1 day. Thanks!

I didn't see that coming

Someone from Australia buys an item from a Canadian & they have to pay taxes to eBay or whoever??? They really do want to hurt online sales, don't they?! Good grief! Tired of so many hands dipping into sales. Good luck to us all.

Insertion Fees

I am not a professional ebay seller, but I do sell quite a bit (all auction). Last year when I would create a listing, there was a check box for relist up to 8 times for free. That checkbox disappeared. Auctions started ending after just a single wee...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Customers mistakenly returning instead of exchanging. How to handle this?

I've recently had a lot of "returns" from customers that ordered items around Christmas. In the comment they leave for the return when they start the process, they say, "I would like to exchange this for ______". However because they started a return...

Just to clarify for all Sellers....Abusive Buyer Policy violations mean zip...

If you have a clearly stated No Returns policy and a buyer wants to return for a reason ebay considers Buyer's Remorse yet they choose Item Not As Described for their option when asked to choose a reason for the return, ebay will allow the buyer to c...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors