Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! non paying greenhorns

I am having a heck of a time with zero feedback greenhorns that don't want to pay their bills. It's gotten real bad the last couple of months. This week alone I think there were 3 or 4. Do others see an uptick on this?. We need to get these off here....

Make an Offer

I would like to permanently remove the "make an Offer" setting from my account. I never uses it and sometimes forget to "unclick" it . It is always clicked on. How do I remove this?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Activity Summary

How do I find the area that shows all my listings, that also shows which ones are dated to relist. I want the ones that I can have in a group to make group changes individually. If that makes sense. Sorry I don't remember the correct terminology. Tha...

Resolved! USPS Commercial-Plus Rates 2020 / eBay Labels

brian@ebay, thank you very much for your reply to my post here. I asked: "Will the 3% Priority Mail discount continue for Top-Rated Sellers (TRS) for the new 2020 USPS rates? If so, will the discount be available to all TRS, including those who newly...

New ebay member / buyer wants to ship to different address that is on paypal...

Longtime ebayer here. I know this is a redundant post but I want to get some direct insight on this issue from members... I listed an iPhone 7 Plus today and someone bought it who was a new member as of today and of course 0 FB.. Ironically later on ...

FIXED PRICE Good Until Cancelled - HOW I AM DEALING WITH IT

Well first of all there is obviously nothing we can do about this change. Ebay likes NEW LISTINGS. They don't like it when you relist things that did not sell right out of the gate, or after 7 days. So now those Good Until Cancelled listings will be ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 127 replies
  • 31 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Discounts & International Shipping

If I wanted to change shipping to Free on orders over $35.00 would this affect my international shipping? I only want to offer this to US customers and still have regular calculated shipping on all International orders. I am to afraid to set it up an...

Resolved! USPS Commercial Plus Rates 2019 / eBay Labels

@Anonymous, I hope it's OK to re-post this question here... it did not get a response in the chat. With the new USPS rates there is no longer a price difference between Commercial Base and Commercial Plus. Will eBay offer a discount to sellers who qu...

Why is Free Shipping so hard for some sellers?

Can somebody help me understand this. I'm looking at an item priced $4.99 plus $2.69 shipping. It's a good price. The next lowest seller is charging $12.99 with free shipping for the exact same item. My question is why would the seller choose $4.99 p...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 316 replies
  • 2 helpful

Question on ebay Collecting TAX on items.

Just spoke to Paypal and both ebay and NO help from either. My question is this......ebay now collects sales tax on purchases. This is hitting our Paypal balances as a GROSS, so over the calendar year, we may have a lot of money collected that was NE...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Changing my listing to free shipping?

So it's happened a few times that my items have been sold where they suddenly have free shipping. Has this happened to anyone else (where the listing was changed somehow by eBay?) I checked my auction software, but it was an older listing which meant...

Buyer wants item shipped a week later

This has happened to me plenty of times before, but I have to think there is a better way to handle it. My buyer purchased an item, but doesn't want me to ship it out for another week. Usually I just let it sit there, since it was the buyer's request...

Sharing item from ebay to social networks.

Do we get waived for sharing our items from ebay to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter?Because being on ebay or having eBay seller account means that eBay gonna host them via Google and other trafficking systems...But seems as sellers we ha...

Screenshot_20200129-062753.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors