Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Listings With Variations - Help!

I sell Toy & Hobby items and we often have the same model with the only difference being color, or perhaps railroad road name or number. The Variation Listing page says to use the "Advanced Listing Form" in My EBay or the variation option is also ava...

Fake looking Small Business, Big selection promotion by eBay

To all,There is a ridiculous promoted button that popped up at the top of the eBay site page promoting "Shop to support Small businesses". But it really come off as a kick in the face to small businesses on eBay. A quick view of the merch. reveals a ...

Untitled - 4.jpg Untitled - 8.jpg

Ebay is a stand up company!

Ebay is a stand up company! I don't have to explain to you all how much they are doing for their sellers, but they need a round of applause for how they are helping out your Government during these difficult times across the nation. Again, Keep up th...

Avoid Coronavirus Scams There are No Tests Kits

Received this today Ignore online offers for vaccinations and home test kits. There currently are no vaccines, pills, potions, lotions, lozenges or other prescription or over-the-counter products available to treat or cure Coronavirus disease 2019 (C...

Oh, boy. Sales, where art Thou?

Sloooow down. Not much activity. Guess we'll just have to buckle down and endure. Wishing all you sellers safety and better days ahead. Bill

Payment holds extended

I have an order that was shipped using a USPS label from eBay. The tracking was correct and package was delivered 11 days ago. The estimated release date was today but it changed to the 1st of April. I am a new seller but there is no reason for the h...

Managing Stress

With all that's going on I thought we could share stress management tips with each other. Some sellers are struggling to get packages shipped because they don't have access to local pickup, while other sellers (like myself) are stressed over lines fo...

Resolved! Buyer opened INR case after rejecting a package

Hello all, I'm having quite a few problems with buyers in light of COVID-19 and here is the most recent that I need some help with. Buyer bought item and it arrived 2 business days after purchase. Buyer rejected the shipment and it was sent back to m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

No Promotions Or Free Listings At A Time When We Need Them!

I can't believe E-bay has become so cheap with their monthly promotions, even at a time of are failing economy! They are very inconsistent with it and sometime goes months without running a good one that everyone can benefit from. They just sent me o...

The 50,000 Promo ...

It takes me a couple of minutes to do a good photo shoot, inspect, measure, weigh, and take notes on an item then organize and store it.It takes me a little time to name all the pics to be ready to upload to the listing form.It takes me a little time...

Fraudulent Chargebacks -- PayPal is ZERO Help!

About 4 months ago, I sold a small $15 item on eBay. About two months later, I get a notice from PayPal that the seller had filed a chargeback on the item saying he never purchased it. Paypal asked me to submit a survey form where I submit proof that...

Resolved! Selling to any bidder using buy it now.

Ebay told us a couple years ago that we could sell to anyone we desired. We did not have to sell the the high bidder. We could sell to the third highest bidder if we wanted. We have an item for sell that has a bid and we want to offer it to others at...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors