Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Cancelling a transaction with a suspected fraudulent buyer - how to not get charged final value fee

I recently accepted a Best Offer on an item I listed on eBay. I should have ignored it. The buyer asked me to contact him outside eBay (I did not), and upon further investigation this person is brand new to eBay, 0 transactions, and once I accepted t...

I am just here laughing

a message from a buyer...Buyer:"Do you have this dress in size 6X?"Me:" Yes, I do have this dress in size 6X"Buyer: "And do you have this dress in size 4/5"Me: "Yes"Buyer: "Do you have this dress in size 7/8"Me : "Yes, I do"Buyer : "Bummer, too small...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 4 helpful

screwed over by ebay as a seller

Sold iPhone X brand new, buyer requests return saying the phone has a crack in it .... I ask the buyer for photos - the photos he sends are of a completely different phone. Totally smashed. I have had my account 11 years - all positive feedbackbuy ha...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 2 helpful

Changed option?

Was listing some auctions using Advanced page and notice at the very bottom of the Selling section a radio button with the label, "Automatically relist this item up to 8 times if it doesn't sell. No insertion or optional listing upgrade fees for each...

Resolved! Potential buyer requests seller to change listing to a Buy It Now - should I?

Hello, I'm selling a handbag that has garnered a lot of attention and inquiries, it is reasonably priced but no bids as of yet. I had a potential buyer inquire about it and she made me an offer through messages but I told her that I could not go any ...

Resolved! Viewing "Custom Label (SKU)" After a Purchase?

So I am entering my internal part number I have for my DVD and VHS players I am selling. Things like DVD-1 or VHS-5 under the "Custom Label (SKU)" field. Problem I am having is I get a notification someone bought an item, but I can't find a way to se...

Paycheck Protection Program

Have any sellers been successful and receiving any money from the program? I applied and haven't heard anything.

Case on PayPal not allowing me to cancel a transaction on eBay

I was recently selling a digger on eBay on behalf of someone else as they are not very tech savy. Someone bought it on eBay and then for some reason the person who's digger it was was refusing to deliver the product. As a result the buyer opened a ca...

Dispute ebay fee for item that was refunded to buyer

Long story short - an item I shipped to a buyer ended up breaking during the transport and I refunded them their money back, but I still have a fee from that item that was sold - How do I dispute the fee? If that's possible. I remember there being an...

getting my 20-something girl to shop ebay

My daughter sews and there are no fabric stores here (and Walmart was basically out!). I kept saying check out ebay. She just sent me a link to some fabric she was excited to buy here. I said "you did notice the shipping time frame and it's from Chin...

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Check your listings that roll over every 30 days

Ebay rolled over one of my listings with variations with outrageously high numbers for the variations. One had 56, one 45, one 36, etc. and on and on. Some of these colors/sizes I didn't even have one of the item. Just caught it when the items starte...

HELP!!! Possible dishonest buyer requesting return. What to do?

Hi all! Hoping that you can offer some insight to this issue. I have a buyer bombarding me with messages claiming that the battery for their item is dead (along with the many possible causes as to why). The item is brand new and I even tested the bat...

Resolved! eBay removed my listing saying it is a replica coin when it is not

Hello, I had an auction of mine removed for the reason:We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Replica coins and currency policy. Replica currency that follows our rules can be listed on eBay, but replica coins and counterfeit curr...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors