Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Telling Stories in the Item Description?

As a writer and an occasional eBay seller, I found the experiment by Rob Walker (significant objects) to be of interest. In a nutshell, they used short stories in the item description to help sell the items. This would be something similar to me sell...

MC999 Your eBay account has been suspended - homi.store

Hello homi.store,"Your eBay account has been suspended because recent account activity has raised security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm--even unintentionally--to ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's going to delay the mail...

Currently 30 mail processing facilities in the US are under review for consolidation...Postmaster General's plan is 400 consolidation of sorting and delivery facilities...rather than the 30.Like Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania would shift mail processing...

BUYER NEVER PAID FOR ITEM RECEIVED

buyer opened a claim as he stated it took too long.it was closed eventually after he received a refund,but then he received the item and never paid for it .buyer never helps as they always rule in favor of buyers. i have proof of delivery ,but yet eb...

Resolved! Handling magazine sales

Last I did magazines, media mail was a no-no. I inquired at our local PO and the postmaster said they can go media. I didn't think the post office changed the qualifications, and I'd be the one in trouble, not her. How does anyone compete on the cost...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay seller

I'm a newbie, I want to sell on the eBay platform, can anyone help me set up a sales account?

What does the advanced terapeak get you

When you get access to the advanced terapeak what extacly does it give you Their description is somewhat vague After reading it the only thing I walk away with is that it provides sourcing insights Is that the case?

Resolved! HI! What is " active content"?

HI! I have called many times & each rep does not know the answer. Maybe someone here will know. What does the following mean? "We found the following active content in your listing: forms. To make eBay a more secure marketplace, we hide all active co...

Selling during the holidays

Hi I’m fairly new to eBay and sell mostly vintage items of all kinds, and heard that it slows down during the holidays. Does anybody have experience with this? Thanks,Heidi

Most Marked as Helpful Authors