Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Viewing "Custom Label (SKU)" After a Purchase?

So I am entering my internal part number I have for my DVD and VHS players I am selling. Things like DVD-1 or VHS-5 under the "Custom Label (SKU)" field. Problem I am having is I get a notification someone bought an item, but I can't find a way to se...

Paycheck Protection Program

Have any sellers been successful and receiving any money from the program? I applied and haven't heard anything.

Case on PayPal not allowing me to cancel a transaction on eBay

I was recently selling a digger on eBay on behalf of someone else as they are not very tech savy. Someone bought it on eBay and then for some reason the person who's digger it was was refusing to deliver the product. As a result the buyer opened a ca...

Dispute ebay fee for item that was refunded to buyer

Long story short - an item I shipped to a buyer ended up breaking during the transport and I refunded them their money back, but I still have a fee from that item that was sold - How do I dispute the fee? If that's possible. I remember there being an...

getting my 20-something girl to shop ebay

My daughter sews and there are no fabric stores here (and Walmart was basically out!). I kept saying check out ebay. She just sent me a link to some fabric she was excited to buy here. I said "you did notice the shipping time frame and it's from Chin...

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Check your listings that roll over every 30 days

Ebay rolled over one of my listings with variations with outrageously high numbers for the variations. One had 56, one 45, one 36, etc. and on and on. Some of these colors/sizes I didn't even have one of the item. Just caught it when the items starte...

HELP!!! Possible dishonest buyer requesting return. What to do?

Hi all! Hoping that you can offer some insight to this issue. I have a buyer bombarding me with messages claiming that the battery for their item is dead (along with the many possible causes as to why). The item is brand new and I even tested the bat...

Resolved! eBay removed my listing saying it is a replica coin when it is not

Hello, I had an auction of mine removed for the reason:We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Replica coins and currency policy. Replica currency that follows our rules can be listed on eBay, but replica coins and counterfeit curr...

Resolved! Alert for sellers, change in fee credit policy has went in to effect

We were informed this morning that the change has went in to effect where eBay will no longer give you refund credit for Final Value Fees on PayPal transactions unless done through the eBay system. A customer had ordered from us. The item could not b...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 28 replies
  • 21 helpful

Shipped items that didn't scan in, If I refund, do I lose the item and the money if they receive it?

Hi everyone, Thank you in advance for the suggestions. I haven't had this before, but I am located in Manhattan where mail is really slow right now. I shipped a few items with value and after a week, the labels still haven't been scanned in. I want t...

21 day hold on a sale

I just sold a watch on EBAY on 1/29 2020. The seller got the merchandise and gave me a very positive feedback. EBAY is holding my money until 2/19 2020. I think this is unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any solutions or comments?

An Open Letter To eBay On Behalf Of Your Sellers.

I would like to make this thread one of the most active and largest posts on these discussion boards to make sure the eBay sees how serious we are about such things. I need everybody to help me with this to ensure that eBay gives serious thought to t...

Anybody got a link to the SPECIFICS of Managed Payments? User Agreement?

I have been looking for a while now. There was nothing in the Weekly Chat that provided any specifics to read, and the link that ebay is now handing out is much too vague. I am particulary interested in what this system has in the line of "seller pro...

CS refusing to answer any payments questions

alan@ebay- Your team always tells us if we have questions about managed payments then we should call the number on the payments page. 1- The number on that page now routes to the general CS line unless a seller is already opted in to the MP program. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors